• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune CTF

Are there any Rune CTF servers?

Has this been asked before?
    Sorry if it has.

xctf.clan-rum.org
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

ctf.clanhdz.com , in console type in : normal

You'll have classic 4 runes CTF! The problem arises when you don't have the morning star model/sound and the 3wave maps, they tend to throw a monkey wrench in your capacity to even stay connected.

CTF has to be the most unorganized failure at being maintained mod , mostly due to no one hardly plays it now days. Plenty of us know how, but lacking on a devoted community.

Awhile back I collected all the CTF paks from ClanRuM and ClanHDz websites and tossed everything I had onto the multiplayer starter kit. I have a link in my sig.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

quake.us.to has ctf runes.
        Mindz: does anybody maintain any mods anymore? Now that you mention it crmod is the dumbest mod ever!
        Life is Grand!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmOrAttAk View Post
          Mindz: does anybody maintain any mods anymore? Now that you mention it crmod is the dumbest mod ever!
          Yes ArmorAttak, there are Quake mods being actively maintained, depending on what you consider actively maintained. I consider any mod that r00k has ever created/worked on actively maintained, because essentially if something was breaking horribly, I could pester r00k show him what is going on and he would grab a trusty cold beer and commence to doin what he does best, then I would test again and so on, so on.

What really doesn't make any sense is why you would claim that ClanRing MOD is the dumbest mod ever, because you know....

TEAM DEATHMATCH is a S T A P L E of just about EVERY FPS SHOOTING GAME out today. However, Capture the Flag is I would bet a 6pack easily not as popular a 'shoe-in' for appearing in all FPS shooting games.

You mad bro? Suck it up fucker, I GOT THE FLAG OBVIOUSLY ......

Also, Arm0rAttAk did you see that I performed a give ownership arm0rAttAk on the #QuakeOne channel on GameSurge? You own it now.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmOrAttAk View Post
            Another thing bro, I made an effort to gather every Q1 multiplayer mod into ONE place, I'm sure it has holes in whats being offered, but ya know, only Monty my good friend Mr.Burns offered to assist in curating it..... so.... yeah.

Click my signature to look at what is there if u see shit missing I will give you the login/pass if u want it, you can help........
            ..... EH?

Comment

Working...
            X