Trinicom--haha!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be sure and check out http://www.quakeone.com/servers

Welcome back to Quake1 , Im sure you remember Smokey/SmokeJ from trinicom, he's just recently showed back up himself.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf...1999 View Post
      This looked like a likely place to find some old freinds, but I would say most of them have moved on. I would like to get back into playing ctf - or RA or DM or CA... not a big fan of them rune servers though.

Q1 Forever!
      That Trinicom forum was active for about 6 to 8 months and then kind of died of decay, Trinicom itself went strong all the way thru about July of last year then the server went down for a month and that was the end.

Were you a member of the "1999" clan I assume, I remember seeing several of those players.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Glad to be back...Thx... Yeah I was in clan 1999, Started by none other than the infamous Freepizza. We had some good times for sure! I wasn't all that good but had some real fun. My cable connection is much better than my old dsl I had back then. Although I knew some peeps that could kick butt with a sorry hook-up. Well it's fri night and my old married w/children butt is going to try to find a game. Saw some folks playing RA earlier which will be good "breakin in" practice... Gone to git my butt whakd' Peace...

Comment

Hill dillgaf.
          bomber.quakeone.com is a ca server (with the new mod CAx) that we run that is a good place to find pickup games most nights.

As for ctf, we've been hoping to get some games going for a while. We also run ctf.quakeone.com which hopefully we'll be on every thursday night once we decide on the mod/setup.

Enter your contact info (msn/icq/etc) if you want to be contacted about games. You can also come to irc.gamesurge.net #quakeone if you use irc.
          uakene.com

Comment

Working...
          X