Arena CTF Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena CTF Maps

This is just information for discussion or consideration. I am storing the information here considering how outrageously hard it can be to Google for Quake maps/info since a ton of Quake 3/4 things return in the search results.

Arena CTF Maps

Download location:

http://www.gamers.org/pub/idgames2/l...f/arenactf.zip

Originally posted by The readme.txt
    Some of the readme.txt:

This pak of maps is meant to be small and have a more arena styled gameplay of fast frag and flag. These don't play as your standard ctf levels and should not be compared to standard ctf maps. You can run to the enemy base and back in as little as 7 seconds on one map. I made these in consideration of smaller player numbers. I recommend 3 vs 3 for all maps and no more than 6 vs 6 is supported (although this is definitely overcrowding except on stecki04. Please keep in mind the arena theme when playing. I have enjoyed many matches with these maps as it is more like a standard deathmatch map since protecting your base is a lot harder (due to the multiple entrances to flag rooms).
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...
Working...
X