Quake 3wave CTF Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake 3wave CTF Tourney

Recently I've had some reqeusts to also run a 3wave Capture The Flag tournament alongside the 2 on 2 CA tournament, I was wondering who would all be interested, if I get enough interest, I will definately run one.
    uakene.com

I'd like to play but it's hard to get back in the tempo because ctf servers are most often empty.
    Life is Grand!

Comment

Unfortunately CTF tournys are only fun if you can get a 3v3 or even better with a 4v4. I don't think there's enough active players to make a decent sized tourny with 3v3 or 4v4

I'd play though.

Comment

I'm not CTFer but I realise you'd need some able bodies. I'm in if it's good to my schedule :-)

Comment

I'll play if enough players sign up to field a 4 on 4 game (assuming the day of week isn't Saturday or Sunday, which always suck for me).
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I would so...

frenzy
            baker
            yellow
            solecord
            r00k
            armorattack

thats 3 on 3 atleast week one baby!

and ill take those teams 1st 3 vs last 3!
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

im in.

Comment

count me and zero. baron in , he's the only 3waver constantly in 3wave
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

count me in

I'll play in a ctf tourney. So will xavier. I'm sure we can convince vis too

Definitely needs to be 3v3 at least. If we can get 15 people together it would be enough.

Comment

That's probably all the signups. Set the date and let's do it.
                    Life is Grand!

Comment

Agreed

Comment

i wanna play :*(

Comment

I'll play

Comment

The dude up here name's paker. Baker will kill you lol.

Comment

Had it for 12 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X