No announcement yet.

PUB CTF NIGHT: Thursday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ctf.quakeone.com didn't work for me. Maybe Yellow intended to ask Solecord to set that up, but it doesn't work as of right now.

If Intertex has issues you might get the ThreeWave CTF EZ Installer (EZ Installer) and maybe even Qrack (EZ Installer) and Wood's beautiful CTF texture pack (http://www.quakeone.com/ctfre) and play at ctf.clanhdz.com.

Over the last 3 weeks, ctf.clanhdz.com has flared up with some CTF activity more than a few times. I even saw some 8-10 player games.

ctf.clanhdz.com runs the same CTF as quake.intertex.net, but uses the ThreeWave CTF models and maps. (both servers run Rook's outstanding CRCTF+ 3.2, which has some killer features).
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I don't ever remember setting up ctf.quakeone.com - was I supposed to??? What's it supposed to point to??? Someone who knows PM or IM me!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord
        I don't ever remember setting up ctf.quakeone.com - was I supposed to??? What's it supposed to point to??? Someone who knows PM or IM me!! lol
        I blame Yellow :d

[ctf.quakeone.com --> 64.147.75.20, the ip address for Intertex CTF.]
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Ya ctf.quakeone.com, isn't ready yet, but will be up soon when the mod gets updated, just keep your pants on
          uakene.com

Comment

Alias setup...

connect ctf.quakeone.com

Comment

Anyone show up thurs night? I went on after work but didnt see anyone

Comment

whoops I forgot about this. I was playing CA last night

Comment

I didn't go either.
                  SonOfABitchin'!!!
                  e|------------------------0---------------
                  B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                  G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                  D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                  A|---------------0------------------------
                  E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Intertex has is having some connection issues, with packet loss and peoples pings there being very unstable. Due to this we are setting up ctf.quakeone.com running the pub mod that was on intertex. As soon as it's all setup we should try to get some thursday night ctf'ing going again
                    uakene.com

Comment

Cool, perhaps I will try it again. My ping on intertex wasn't too good...

Comment

Its thursday if anyone wants to play tonight at CTF.QUAKEONE.COM!!!
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I guess I can. What time, how about 8 eastern?
                          e|------------------------0---------------
                          B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                          G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                          D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                          A|---------------0------------------------
                          E|----------------------------------------

Comment

is this game finished?
                            Life is Grand!

Comment

Working...
                            X