No announcement yet.

CTF ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If teams want to sign up they can do so through this message board, I'm going to keep the communication through here exclusively. The nice thing about the ladder is teams can sign up as we go, so we can start anytime we officially have two teams. The ladder itself will probably evolve as we go, when we find out what works and what does not.
    Last edited by cd57; 04-09-2009, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Me and my left foot just signed up, let's go! [<-- that looks like a murder burger]
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
        Me and my left foot just signed up, let's go! [<-- that looks like a murder burger]
        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe_mtXHNRMM&feature=related]YouTube - Family Guy - My Left Foot[/ame]

Comment

yo meng! I herd dis pixie say sumeting about being a twit man.
          what dis twitter thing.

Comment

lol wtf twit is hip? Twitter is just group conference blog with x2 charges! though im non conformist, hence, I'm not touching Quake2 just yet
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I don't remember if this was mentioned previously but I just decided to create an account on twitter so I wanted to post this here.

CD setup a twitter account here. If you have an account, click the link to follow. Right now, CD and me have the password (not sure who else) and we're gonna try and update it whenever CTF games are available. This will help us coordinate pick up games during the day.

I even set it up so I'll get a text message when updates are made. If you can and are serious about playing, you are encouraged to do so.

Also, if anyone is interested in following my twitter account (I don't know how much I'll use it), you can check out my account here. Gonna try this whole twitter deal out and see what the big deal is.

Going to bed,
              <3

Links:
              PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

I dont quite understand this twitter thing. Panix can ya shed some more light?

is everyone still playing every night?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman View Post
                  I dont quite understand this twitter thing. Panix can ya shed some more light?

is everyone still playing every night?
                  Twitter is just an update site. You can follow people, or be followed. The people you follow's updates show up when you login, or, if your cell phone supports it, will send you a text of the updates of the person/s you're following.

So for example, with the q1ctf twitter page, (which has kind of been abandoned anyways), if there's an update, like "3wave now!", and your setup to recieve texts, it will instantly send you a text to your phone that says "3wave now!"

If you are familiar with facebook, it's like the facebook status updates, solely. No pictures no games no apps no nothing, JUST updates.
                  uakene.com

Comment

I'm in.

Oh , and R00k, the issue with the admin thing. You can kick an admin when you are using RCON , so pm me ill hit you up with the RCON code. You should have access to see it anyways?

RCON > Admin
                    uakene.com

Comment

OMFG Frenzy you PM'd the wrong person and gave it to KIMP!

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Gh05t View Post
                        OMFG Frenzy you PM'd the wrong person and gave it to KIMP!

hehe
                        for the record, he's jokin lol
                        uakene.com

Comment

unce unce unce isk isk isk

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhQXuNLcZa8]YouTube - UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE[/ame]

Comment

nice video metch.....the guy looks like u

Comment

Working...
                              X