Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cr4ckd4wg where are you!?!

Hey CD I thought you had some nice ideas for new ctf maps

Reply as we need to get a start on fall season!
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

He's probably still looking for that qrack setup guide because he's a noob that doesn't save his config
    PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

He sent me his cfg, felt fine to me. He was having mouse issues. But we both have the same mouse.

Comment

With the current number of ctf'ers we had/have, the only way to keep games going is/was to play almost every night. I have way too many other responsibilities to do that anymore.

The straw that broke the camel's back was my hard drive going kaput. I saved my old configs, but I knew once I had to install the new version of qrack it would fuck up my old mouse settings (I don't know why this happens). The problem with the mouse is some type of acceleration issue. When I move my mouse gradually it keeps the same steady sensitivity, but almost like an exponential function, as soon as I increase how fast I move my mouse the rate at which it moves on the scream gets dramatically faster.

I'm going to try and play a little more again, maybe we can setup a start time that is a little earlier than 12:30 am central time, because I'd like to get to bed before 2 AM. If people show up we can play, if they don't we don't.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm hoping that kimp is no longer around. I've really enjoyed not being KIMP'd for the past month.

Comment

For some reason I'm still having map issues as well. I downloaded all of the ctf maps off clanhdz.com and put those paks in order in id1. I have all of the threewave ones working, but the loc maps don't work. I have no idea what the issue is here.

Comment

cd, that's the expansion pak on clan hdz's site, for some reason I had that same prob with getting the loc map pak to work also from there.. try here ftp://ftp.clan-rum.org/quake/maps/locctf10.zip

Comment

thank you!

Comment

go here and grab the qrack version you want >>> Index of /qrack/dist

Comment

have you bothered turning off "Enhance Pointer Precision" ?

I cant believe no one mentioned this to you prior to my visiting this thread for the first time.

Control Panel>Mouse>Uncheck>Play Quake>End KIMP's Life
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                  X