• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disco/Mono v. Crackdog/spooker - Sunday January 24, 10:00 EST

demos and standings updated with todays match

Q1 CTF
    Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

• dont worry ramp...these games are about done as people have played about everyone...

we can pick new teams soon

Comment

• epic RQ ramp. i haven't seen a RQ like that in years!

Comment

• Originally posted by monoz View Post
          dont worry ramp...these games are about done as people have played about everyone...

i would suggest using a system where the captains can at least pick their teammates from a pool rather than being assigned them - so at least they have a feeling of having had some control over things. if it takes longer to get the new teams picked that's fine with me. we should try to get some of the other mofos back around here, make things more interesting... booty, bosh, hw, dfg, vis. if anyone has their contact info.

Comment

• Originally posted by muller View Post
            i would suggest using a system where the captains can at least pick their teammates from a pool rather than being assigned them - so at least they have a feeling of having had some control over things. if it takes longer to get the new teams picked that's fine with me. we should try to get some of the other mofos back around here, make things more interesting... booty, bosh, hw, dfg, vis. if anyone has their contact info.
            "booty, bosh, hw", they dont even play any more btw.

i have said from the get go, i shouldn't be cap. the weakest of games for me is ctf. i got lucky and drew sb. still tho, if we do what ur saying, shit will be so stacked up. i can see it. lets say you have 1st pick and get ramp. that would be gay as shit.

Comment

• I haven't seen booty in a while, but hw played pickup games two Sundays in a row this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by eieio View Post
                if we do what ur saying, shit will be so stacked up. i can see it. lets say you have 1st pick and get ramp. that would be gay as shit.
                a team cap couldn't pick another cap... dur...

Comment

• Originally posted by monoz View Post
                  dont worry ramp...these games are about done as people have played about everyone...

Don't even bother scheduling my team vs Crackdog's, I'm done.

Comment

• does anyone know where I can download's rook's crctf 3.4? I am putting up a server

Comment

• disco, spooker reminder of game tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                        Don't even bother scheduling my team vs Crackdog's, I'm done.
                        holey rage quit!

Comment

• btw - you guys need to hurry it up. we have played everyone aleady and have no one else to play

Comment

• oh crud, i fell asleep last night at 8:00!! sorry CD and whoever our opponent was. Reschedule for Thursday the 28th, at 10:00 pm EST?

Comment

• Originally posted by spooker View Post
                              oh crud, i fell asleep last night at 8:00!! sorry CD and whoever our opponent was. Reschedule for Thursday the 28th, at 10:00 pm EST?
                              you were replaced by a bowel movement ...aka p00p.

Comment

• Originally posted by eieio View Post
                                btw - you guys need to hurry it up. we have played everyone aleady and have no one else to play
                                ya too bad ramp and lester dropped out. even if crack's team uses kimp's bot and manages to beat TV and I we still will have played more total games and therefore will have more points by the virtue of the '1 point for losers' rule and are thus already the de facto match champs. gggggggggg.

Comment

Working...
                                X