Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll play!

Comment

You know I'm in and it's a good idea to keep this thing small. In the past when I've tried to get a tourney going I've aimed way too high.

I know you hate ctf 1 monoz, but you do realize that ctf 1 is the standard ctf map, especially in 2 v 2.

Comment

ill have to pick red alert
        Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Website is Q1 CTF

All of the players currently signed up are listed in the team section.. Once we get like 1 more player(6 teams), we can pick teams and get going. Again.. if you dont think that you can make your games.. please dont sign up because I do not want this to fail

Comment

so really, what maps are we going to play? i cannot stand red alert probably as much as you cant stand ctf1...

Comment

well if you include both of those maps............

Comment

sign me up as long as we dont play that gay map where you grapple the walls and not the sky and its all about speed grapple.

Comment

Matches will be best of 3. Teams can choose their own maps. Tie breaker I guess can be ctf1

Comment

If anyone has any interest... I am about to get this thing going. We already have enough for 6 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
                      if anyone has any interest... I am about to get this thing going. We already have enough for 6 teams.
                      do it!

Comment

List of current players:

Monoz
                        Rook
                        eieio
                        spooker
                        souless
                        TV
                        powezord
                        Crackdog
                        Rampage
                        Seabass
                        EFESS
                        Whysee
                        Disco

We need 6 captains.. or something.. to get teams. I would guess CD, Disco, Ramp, YC, EIEIO and Seabass. Not sure though. Any thoughts.. or should we just have people get their own teams together out of this list?

Comment

The only thing i'd ask is that Crackdog and Rampage are on different teams. From what I can tell from the list of people who have signed up, they're the two ringers.

Comment

Rocker that map you hate is called "Red Alert" aka "RA" aka run-away
                            Ya that's a fun map if you like to chase people around. I'm sure CTF1 will be picked as a map to play (im getting better at it ), should we vote for FOUR top player picked maps NOW?? I think it would benefit players to get some practice time in.

1. CAPTURPHOBOPILIS ( ctf2m8 )
                            2. The War Zone ( ctf2m2 ) the one with the barn in the middle area
                            3. Bastard ( http://www.quakeone.com/qrack/maps/bastard.bsp )
                            4. PigRemix ( http://www.quakeone.com/qrack/maps/pigremix.bsp )

I seriously would suggest this on the clanhdz server as it will spit out stats to the console so maybe we can post on the net with demos.
                            Also possibly some volunteers to record demos?

EDIT: Ah shit... I picked 4 on 4 maps this is a 2 on 2 tourney...

for 2 on 2 i guess my top picks are:
                            1. ctf2m3 Spill the Blood
                            2. ctf5 Da Ancient Wargrounds
                            3. ctf3m9 Cheat Complex 2
                            4. CTF9 ( www.quakeone.com/qrack/maps/ctf9.bsp ) my own
                            Last edited by R00k; 01-02-2010, 01:07 AM.
                            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

cans i play?

also, red alert owns. needs e1m1 and e2m1 too plz
                              PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

My binds are all set for CTF. Include me if you will

Comment

Working...
                                X