Crackdog
      Rampage
      Seabass
      EFESS
      Whysee
      Disco
      mastersplinter
      panix

I think we are done (maybe one more to make 8 teams, but I am sure a few wont show up so it will work out).

Crackdog, ramp, panix, eieio, disco , seabass, whysee as captains? I can run a random order on them to select drafting order.. Or do we want people to form teams on their own as long? Let me know an we can get started playing this week.
      I would recommend hdz server as well. I play on running gibstats or something to be able to post the stats on the game demos. Everyone should make sure t play with the same name each time to make sure your stats are accurate.
      Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

run a randomizer and let them pick in whatever order they come up in

Comment

I'm in if you need one..

Comment

Nice Guys ctf tourney!
            Can I come spec on some games ?
            My servers for the gamers:
            bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
            port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
            Offline ATM
            fvf.servequake.com
            flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
            Offline ATM
            newdm.servequake.com
            port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
            sigpic

Comment

I'd play as long as its on a sat/or sunday i'd be aok to play if it any other day then might not be able to play less i do a shift trade. I got wkends off so its not overly hard to get sum days off. Or i can always try a self-mutual.

-edit- fuck, i'm too late... that's what i get for not using forums. damn it.
              Last edited by Lerster; 01-02-2010, 01:08 PM. Reason: fucking didn't realize it was already over.

Comment

Your not too late.. I just had to make a cutoff at some point. I remember Muller and lester as players who consistently played. I just want to make sure that people dont sign up who wont play. I will run a randomizer and get the captains picked today.

Comment

You'll have to tell me what maps are going to be played. I haven't played ctf much in the past, so I'll have to learn the maps.. and when are people planning on playing pickup CTF for practice?

Comment

its lerster not lester.

But yes, i came from Ctf/3wave, i wasn't very good long ago. But, i prob better these days as i'm not as drugged up. :p

reality hit... >_< pfffttt.

Well let me knows if i'm ins or not. thanks.

Comment

Can count me in if ya want!

;p

Comment

Team Captains... in the randomized draft order are (random.org):

1. Disco
                        2. Muller
                        3. powerzord
                        4. rampage
                        5. eieio
                        6. crackdog
                        7. panix

Disco.. Your up. Pick someone you play with well and can count on showing up. Choose from the follow players:

Monoz
                        Rook
                        spooker
                        souless
                        TV
                        Seabass
                        EFESS
                        mastersplinter
                        lerster
                        krix

I will update the teams when the teams are set. If we have any extra players, we can add another team if need be. Or shorten the number of teams and mak 3v3. whatever you guys wants.
                        Last edited by monoz; 01-02-2010, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Also... if each captains wants to just give me their top 10 list of players.. i can make the picks so we dont have to wait around.

Comment

wow, i should prolly not cap. im very rusty and i played crf mostly as a hpb. by the time i went lpb, it was pretty much dead so my hook skills are terrible. anyway, that being said, i am not sure how anyone plays anymore. i think it would be advantageous for us to have maybe 2-3 nights of practice before we pick so we can see what's what.

how about we set a time for a couple hours on sunday, monday, and tuesday say at around 10 PM EST? whoever makes it makes it?

Comment

some people have made their top choice.. so if the captains put a list together, we can get things rolling..

I dont mind playing a few practices first, but I would like to get rolling as soon as possible.

Comment

ill play in the practices, i cant commit to the league tho ;(

Comment

Working...
                                X