It's gonna be winter soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gonna be winter soon!

Well, not too soon, but I'm excited for the 3wave games ahead! I can't wait to see how many players come out of hibernation of 3wave (ironic right? out of hibernation in middle of winter).

Who's all still actively reading this thread anyways? R00k I know your sexy ass is ready.
    uakene.com

I've had the CTF bug lately chad , I was fortunate to catch CTF two nights in a row like a week or two ago. First night we had 2's , the next we had 4's and more. I have demo's if you want them :p
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'd try to play some 3wave if someone wants to teach me it.

Comment

Sunday night CTF? Tommorow night FOK
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Souless View Post
          I'd try to play some 3wave if someone wants to teach me it.
          Me to, if there was an eZ installer for 3Wave I'd be happy. Or at least a guide that tells me how to get it working.I'm out of touch!
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Just drop the .pak files in a folder called whatever (in this case, call it 3wave), and copy/paste your autoexec.cfg and config.cfg from your ID1 folder so you don't have to reconfigure. Then you copy your Quake shortcut and add -game 3wave to the command line.
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I'm always up for a game. There's also a new ctf server at quake.thisserversucks.com but i cant remember the port number.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Me to, if there was an eZ installer for 3Wave I'd be happy. Or at least a guide that tells me how to get it working.I'm out of touch!
                ProQuake 4.30 and higher will download all the stuff automatically.

With ProQuake w/auto-download, you don't need to think. You just connect and play. Super-newbie easy friendly. (I do need to make it download sounds and sprites, although I'm not sure if any of our mods use custom sprites --- and maybe it would already download sprites --- not that I can think of a needed one).

R00k should default the download URL in Qrack to the one I am defaulting in ProQuake. It's like http://downloads.quake-1.com/ or something like that --- auto configged for CTF, Slide, RQuake, every Quake DM map that is in a standardized map pack in the USA and the bulk of the Bigfoot ones (although those guys always add more).
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                  I'm always up for a game. There's also a new ctf server at quake.thisserversucks.com but i cant remember the port number.
                  i think it's on 26000

Comment

ill ctf tonight
                    Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                      ProQuake 4.30 and higher will download all the stuff automatically.

With ProQuake w/auto-download, you don't need to think. You just connect and play. Super-newbie easy friendly. (I do need to make it download sounds and sprites, although I'm not sure if any of our mods use custom sprites --- and maybe it would already download sprites --- not that I can think of a needed one).

R00k should default the download URL in Qrack to the one I am defaulting in ProQuake. It's like http://downloads.quake-1.com/ or something like that --- auto configged for CTF, Slide, RQuake, every Quake DM map that is in a standardized map pack in the USA and the bulk of the Bigfoot ones (although those guys always add more).
                      Oh, yes! I'm using bigfoot.quake1.net as my personal setting cause it seems the only maps i DONT have are bigfoot's!

I think someone warped the map to a map that's not on the server cause port 26001 of thisserversucks wont connect. port 26000 is CRMOD.

Comment

Double post!

Private message me if you want to play!!!!

I have a server running while the other ctf servers are offline...

It's on a 10mb/s Fiber optic line so it can handle a good 4on4 and im in Kansas so even Ler pings 75 from Canada.

Comment

Something i made for my clan LP Levatation prozak which seems that my clan and the works i did are unnoticed, as i am a lazy cat for administrating shit....

anyways, anyone that wants to ctf just need grab this and read the desc.

FilePlanet: Quake - ThreeWave CTF Server

your good to go.

Sharpen your grapple and axe.

It's going to be a bloody fun time.

PS: if curious this was my site: https://sites.google.com/site/levatationprozak/

BTW baker the auto download doesn't work for 3wave in proquake. i think it's because of the morningstar.mdl and stuff for threewave hook and graphics on characters.

Comment

Working...
                          X