No announcement yet.

zero.quakeone.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the difference between ProQuake 4 (why 4?) and regular quake? what about all the pak files that i'll need?

sup R00k and CD..... this is xavier

Comment

I would like to point out, that I can not connect to ZERO, using any client's at all, and I've tried GLPro , DirectPro , Qrack , DP , and EngineX.

?
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Xavier!

It's been a while, good to see you are still around. We've been playing games again for a couple months. Hopefully you can get some time to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          I would like to point out, that I can not connect to ZERO, using any client's at all, and I've tried GLPro , DirectPro , Qrack , DP , and EngineX.

?
          Ya theres something about the "dont allow anyone to connect until the server finishes the ban routine", that is fubar'd.
          Mindz scratch that idea.
          Bans are best handled in the router/network layer, in the engine than the mod. Testing it on my end over and over again doesnt contain this limitation, though in the real world not every thing works under the same conditions.
          I'll cross that bridge again later when I have more time. But for now, I'll remove that part of the code.
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Well, it was worth a shot
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Xavier, welcome back my man =)
              uakene.com

Comment

Working...
              X