Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great nongame tonite

it was a blast!! fok....

DirectQ fails meh !!!!! thats so fok material....
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 03-24-2011, 10:16 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

use qrack
    Rambo[RuM]
    I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

I think you bitch way too much about DirectQ. A few small issues it might have that are mere inconveniences, and you fold like a card table.
      I know he is trying to work things out. MH is a guy that takes a requested feature and creates his own solution, not just ripping the code directly from ProQuake, and slapping *done* on the todo-list.
      Last edited by R00k; 03-26-2011, 03:07 AM.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

haha. No one has noticed I don't play CTF hardly ever anymore? Well it isn't because I don't enjoy CTF, It's because I am now a DIRECTQuaker only. This was less bitching and more pouting about the whole CTF requires Qrack thing (Qrack being the only client doing some magical extra step...I dont code,or know technical jargon. So to me,its magic!).I use DirectQ even with its minor inconviences. I get around ipchecking in DirectQ by test server.quakeone.com , since status doesn't work, I effectively just walked around the obstacle.

This wasn't a issue PRE-TOURNEY, but now it IS an issue and I don't know why.I certainly didn't change shit.

Something magically happened like your glitter picture and took a huge "break stuff" shit on my quake experience....
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          haha. No one has noticed I don't play CTF hardly ever anymore? Well it isn't because I don't enjoy CTF, It's because I am now a DIRECTQuaker only. This was less bitching and more pouting about the whole CTF requires Qrack thing (Qrack being the only client doing some magical extra step...I dont code,or know technical jargon. So to me,its magic!).I use DirectQ even with its minor inconviences. I get around ipchecking in DirectQ by test server.quakeone.com , since status doesn't work, I effectively just walked around the obstacle.

This wasn't a issue PRE-TOURNEY, but now it IS an issue and I don't know why.I certainly didn't change shit.

Something magically happened like your glitter picture and took a huge "break stuff" shit on my quake experience....
          Your DirectQ should only have issues connecting to these 2 servers:
          yayowave.quakeone.com and newdm.quakeone.com

Both these servers are hosted by Fatpipes and FOR SOME REASON fatpipes is not helping. Horrible customer service. But you should be able to get on zero.quakeone.com and any other server that isn't hosted by Fatpipes.

Monster and I (he runs newdm) are trying to resolve the issue. We are sure it's .NAT issue

yayotexas.quakeone.com which is Fatpipes works fine with DQ. Like I said, should only be 2 servers that you can't connect to.
          uakene.com

Comment

Working...
          X