Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

I finally got a runequaker to get 3wave going! Woot woot! Not a huge deal, but we all know how difficult it is to get them going. {DA}DOPA is installed and ready to go, with everything except the LOC map pak. Weird, cause the Welcome to Clan HDz site says the expansion pak has it included, but it never works when I've tried downloading and using that, I've always had to get it from RuM site, either way, one more step!

Is it just me or do some of them seem to think we are trying to sabotage them by getting them to grab the files? {DA}DOPA even initially asked me,"Is it malware? spyware?" Not sure if he himself was joking or not, but in my past attempts at doing this at Shmack, I've received such a vibe.

Also, as I was just browsing tonight, I see this image from the old captured.com/threewave page (give it a second it will load), Ragnarok's Grappling Tips, haha

Last edited by Frenzy; 07-27-2011, 12:46 AM.
    uakene.com

Right on man! I was successful at getting a Shmack Runequaker to play runequake COOP with me. That was Totmomcasyatony. Not really a huge transition for someone already used to runes, however it was cool nonetheless.

Cool Frenzy! And cool DOPA! You guys should team against muller & myself. Not even Vis & CD stand a chance against us.

Oh and guess who else I saw cooping by his own free will - fokin Retrocade!! haha
    Originally posted by Magnus
    Apology accepted.

Comment

Haha, nice Frenz and TVizzle.

Comment

Haha, this is awesome.

There has been some fresh blood in CTF here and there. I teamed with XratedKilr few days ago on Quad Shrine. He managed to get the hook going after about 5 minutes. His ascension from there will be epic.

I think Kimplock will be next to drink the Kool-aid. He was just spec'ing but I sense the desire to become a true hooker in that one.

Originally posted by turtlevan View Post
        Not even Vis & CD stand a chance against us.
        This is true, CD's hook sauce is all kinds of weak these days... and Vis can be defeated 2v1.

Comment

haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
            Also, as I was just browsing tonight, I see this image from the old captured.com/threewave page (give it a second it will load), Ragnarok's Grappling Tips, haha

Ha, nice.

Those posts from Zoid about the rise of CTF are a good read.

Threewave - Capture the Flag

Comment

frenzy,

try doing it in spanish. haha ive done it. although the guy disappeared after a few days.
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

quake wow.

Comment

Working...
                X