FFANY New York server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFANY New York server.

Added magic commands to the server in New York.

ffany.quakeone.com

Feel free to test it out.

Be aware I still have to add the maps of midair and rocketarena.

To see the commands typ !help in chat or in console say !help.
    Last edited by Polarite; 02-19-2014, 09:02 AM.
    My servers for the gamers:
    bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
    port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
    Offline ATM
    fvf.servequake.com
    flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
    Offline ATM
    newdm.servequake.com
    port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
    sigpic

What are magic commands?

Comment

HI PapaSmurf
      "The Magic", as it is termed, is a development by some of the european players to add extra options to the server to support players. It adds a whole new subset of commands and controls that are available on the New York and Bigfoot servers regardless of the mod (alledgedly )

For example, as custom maps are very popular in europe (mainly to keep Quake fresh and interesting), there have been occassions where the mod being used can run out of impulses or require considerable to provide the level of access to these maps that we need. The Magic allows you to add this without any recoding of the mod itself, so from a players perspective there is nothing for you to download or configure in order to enjoy all that feature rich environment.

A lot of these are usually actioned by using the "say" command. So if the server appeared to be a little laggy you could get a better picture of what's going on server side by typing say !pl in console. You can leave messages, check out hundreds of custom maps, check server settings, etc etc. I'll try and put a simple web page together in the New York servers blog page if I get time this weekend but to get you started type say !help in console.

Hope this helps

Monty
      Last edited by Mr.Burns; 03-04-2014, 01:35 AM.
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
      X