Recruiting for clan #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting for clan #3

Looking for a couple of highly qualified individuals to join #3. I realize that no one is at my level and probably undeserving of the #1 tag, Eventually, with hard work, you could achieve #2 status. Must be a tier 2 or higher rated player (according to the official kimp tier ratings) to be eligible.

Ultimate goal is to take down leno, bruce, kirx, and any other west coast simpleton.

Zord, sorry, you don't qualify.

Magnus, with your new tier 2 rating, you do qualify.

the kimp tier scale lol. kimp has zero qualifications to rank players in quake1, so your math is flawed.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Westside!!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utc2VLrGFEU&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Mindz, thanks for the interest, but kimp has you rated as a tier 4 player.

Comment

#3, i love it. This thread is gold! haha

Kimp's tier system is the longest and most respected rating system we have for DM players today.

I'm honored every time I fall into the tier 2 or better rating system as judged by kimp.

I should send him a fruit basket or something, maybe I can bribe my way into tier 1, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            #3, i love it. This thread is gold! haha

Kimp's tier system is the longest and most respected rating system we have for DM players today.

I'm honored every time I fall into the tier 2 or better rating system as judged by kimp.

I should send him a fruit basket or something, maybe I can bribe my way into tier 1, haha!
            Ya you can Kimp just wants your fruit basket spread eagle style.

Comment

Originally posted by cd57 View Post
              Mindz, thanks for the interest, but kimp has you rated as a tier 4 player.
              Kimp is easily the biggest idiot to ever grace Quake1,im glad you pack so much faith into such a small pile of trash

Originally posted by AAA View Post
              Ya you can Kimp just wants your fruit basket spread eagle style.
              rofl.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

O with a stiffy MAG!

Comment

Best thread ever. Seriously, haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Comment

Why dont you just truncate the clan as clan# (ie pound, "you're gonna get a pounding") and drop the numerical value?

You do realize that Kimp is just taking all the ideas from old QuakeWorld tournaments and showcasing them to a bleak crmod community, as his own. Oh dear, lets create a tier level system amongst 22 players, of which only 6 play weekly. Nice, next we all take turns trading ass pix.
                    Last edited by R00k; 10-18-2011, 08:53 PM.
                    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

e|------------------------0---------------
                      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                      A|---------------0------------------------
                      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Some of you take Crackdog too seriously
                        uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by badaim View Post
                          I got CD's back.... #1 Badaim???

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
                          Some of you take Crackdog too seriously
                          CD knows this is all in good fun!
                          Last edited by R00k; 10-18-2011, 10:16 PM.
                          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

This is the real deal, brahs. I'm looking for three players. Rumors of a quake dm ladder are going around and I intend to have a permanent seat on the top rung (even though our only competition might be SS and Crow). I'm already surprised by the amount of pms about a spot in #3 I'm getting.

I'll answer one of those pms publicly. Bruce, the answer is no. Thanks for the interest, though.

Comment

Just to make it clear, Crackdog, you are setting standards on players that are better than you, far better lol.

I love your comedic stance though
                              Last edited by Frenzy; 10-19-2011, 10:36 AM.
                              uakene.com

Comment

Working...
                              X