Your Favorite Custom DM Map(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Custom DM Map(s)

So I'm looking for custom deathmatch maps to put on NewDM, and I'd like to get more of a community vote on this.

Name some of your favorite custom DM maps that you'd want to see on the server...!
    Clan Brotherhood of the Axe

DM3

h3h3 jk

0h, m0nst4r

cane add cam0c.bsp
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I put q3dm14 on quaketx. I think this map would be really fun in a 3v3 or 4v4, but I haven't had a chance to actually try it out.

Comment

hmm, seems interesting but I'm not really a fan of Q3 maps made into Q1. architecture/texturing wise it seems kinda bland. but I do need alot of bigger maps so I may throw it in.

Also, could an admin move this thread to the "Multiplayer" forum, or some such where it would show up on "recent threads" on the main page? Wanting some more input on this, and I'm not sure if people know this thread exists because it doesn't show there.
        Clan Brotherhood of the Axe

Comment

I used to play cax so often that getting people off of dm3 was highly amusing, so I'm left with good impressions of gendm1 (though it has a hole), q1edge, and q3dm6. But I bet those last two were already on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
            I put q3dm14 on quaketx. I think this map would be really fun in a 3v3 or 4v4, but I haven't had a chance to actually try it out.
            do you admin quaketx?

Comment

my all-time fav map is Schloss Adler from Zaka:

:: QuakeWorld Map Archive :: map

Comment

TheShambler, yessir I do.

Also, CTL6.bsp!!!!

Comment

I don't have much multiplayer experience on custom maps, as we generally played the stock maps in our office matches.

We did play a ton of Acrophobia (dm7), though. It began as an id map, but never made it to the PC version of Quake. It was discovered and finished by an IonStorm developer.

Quake > Maps > DM7, Acrophobia, by Tim Willits
                  Last edited by Brimstone; 01-31-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X