Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-M-M-Monster Match! Battle in DM As Quake Monsters!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M-M-M-Monster Match! Battle in DM As Quake Monsters!

    hello all...i was wondering (since i cant really host a server, well i CAN and its port forwarded but it wont get very well known! idk where to put it or tell me if anyone will be happy to join it, cus im tx) if someone could host a server for a bit with a mod called MonsterMatch, you can play as various quake monsters in a multiplayer deathmatch by picking up masks in which you transform into them! youll get the hang of it once you get in.
    get it mmatch12.zip

    please, someone host a server or i will

  • #2
    I'm sorry but I can't host the server because I don't have the time to. However, I responded to your thread because I want to express an opinion... MonsterMatch is one of the greatest mods of all time; it is very original and action-packed. I can play MonsterMatch for years.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
      I'm sorry but I can't host the server because I don't have the time to. However, I responded to your thread because I want to express an opinion... MonsterMatch is one of the greatest mods of all time; it is very original and action-packed. I can play MonsterMatch for years.
      me too...
      it works in campaign btw its just funner in multiplayer

      Comment


      • #4
        I already host FvF, I'm sure I could host MonsterMatch too, but it would go on port 26001. If you're interested, let me know.
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

        Comment


        • #5
          sounds cool. once played a mod from doom which did the same for doom and let you play as any of the monsters from doom, was pretty awesome. might try this mod, sounds cool

          id totally wanna be a fiend! they rock, lol



          not exactly the strongest enemy, but imo they are the coolest looking enemy
          .
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by splitterface View Post
            sounds cool. once played a mod from doom which did the same for doom and let you play as any of the monsters from doom, was pretty awesome. might try this mod, sounds cool

            id totally wanna be a fiend! they rock, lol



            not exactly the strongest enemy, but imo they are the coolest looking enemy
            Death Knight likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by splitterface View Post
              once played a mod from doom which did the same for doom and let you play as any of the monsters from doom, was pretty awesome.
              I'm asking you this question out of curiosity... Do they have that type of mod for Heretic?

              Originally posted by splitterface View Post
              id totally wanna be a fiend! they rock
              Yeah, fiends are awesome, but I'm more of a Shambler fan.
              "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

              Comment


              • #8
                its been a while since anyone posted on this thread. is anyone going to host this server or what?
                So save today, the secrets that you prayed for and wait, cause we deserve it so much more!
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues

                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

                Comment


                • #9
                  I exploited a bug in HL back in 98 to do just this same thing in multiplayer.
                  Everyone on the server was like WTF is a monster doing in MP? Did You see that shit?
                  WARNING
                  May be too intense for some viewers.
                  Stress Relief Device
                  ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                  ---------------------------
                  .
                  .
                  .
                  .
                  .--------------------------

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                    its been a while since anyone posted on this thread. is anyone going to host this server or what?
                    Can anyone share the OP file again?
                    Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      TheShamblers last login was in January this year, been a minute /
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ezzetabi View Post
                        Can anyone share the OP file again?
                        You coulda just googled the filename

                        Index of /pub/idgames2/planetquake/moddamage

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X