X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tdm game now

Dm.clanhdz.com

gggggooooooo
    "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

My post might not be directly relevant to your thread, but let me tell you something... Team Deathmatch reminds me of a basketball game. Why? They have many things in common...

1. Both games require quick thinking and quick reactions.

2. Both games involve high points or ratings.

3. Both games require point-combinations.

However, there is one main difference between TDM and basketball... Basketball has many fouls; TDM has no fouls.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
      My post might not be directly relevant to your thread, but let me tell you something... Team Deathmatch reminds me of a basketball game. Why? They have many things in common...

1. Both games require quick thinking and quick reactions.

2. Both games involve high points or ratings.

3. Both games require point-combinations.

However, there is one main difference between TDM and basketball... Basketball has many fouls; TDM has no fouls.
      yeah, your posts aren't related, but nice insight.
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Killing Team Mates = Definate FOUL.
        Dying and giving enemy your RL = Definate FOUL.

Discharging your entire team = FOUL of epic proportions....

Mindz has left the game with -3 frags.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          Killing Team Mates = Definate FOUL.
          Dying and giving enemy your RL = Definate FOUL.

Discharging your entire team = FOUL of epic proportions....

Mindz has left the game with -3 frags.
          Interesting analogies, but I was talking about fouls that would actually freeze the clock. In basketball, if you commit a foul, the clock freezes. But in TDM, the clock never freezes, regardless of the number of fouls you commit. In basketball, there are many free throws. In TDM, there is no such thing as a "free shot".
          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
          X