Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know a server with People playing in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know a server with People playing in it?

i would like the Ip/port and any downloads need with it. Thanks

try checking the server list

QuakeOne - Quake Servers
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

bigfoot.quake1.net

Comment

Originally posted by ForestMan View Post
        bigfoot.quake1.net
        If your in the US or Canada, I would not recommend bigfoot.quake1.net but if you are outside the US or Canada then by all means.

Some active servers for the US are

cax.quakeitup.com:26000 - Clan Arena X Mod (mostly just need maps which are in downloads on this website)

dm1.quaketx.com:26000 - Clanring Deathmatch (no files needed, unless a weird map gets played)

Ocassionally i can rally enough support for ctf where we will play at wicked.quakeitup.com:26000 or quake.crctf.com:26000 - Capture The Flag Mod(you do need the ctf files for that, can be found in downloads)
        Rambo[RuM]
        I support:
        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
        Qrack - Thank You r00k
        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

then there is ffany.quakeone.com where both american and euro players get pretty good ping

Comment

And do not forget mine...

turing.lesalab.net:26000

And leave a feedback about the mod if you like it...
            Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

Working...
            X