X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of Arena

Originally posted by Rocketarena 1v1 King of Arena
    No King Established
    Rocketarena, best 2 of 3 Random maps or maps both players can agree on.

I'm starting this :F so I need a first challenger, then I'll update this post with current whos the current King.

These are to be played on RA.CLANHDZ.COM ,or if both players prefer,they can use QUAKE.SHMACK.NET:26001,or if there is a NY server that runs Rocketarena that can be used as well.

Kings who "Ruled and Retired" (Retiring occurs when you've went undefeated for 15 'best of 2 of 3' )
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-20-2013, 05:57 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

ill play tonight if ur around
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

just to update this... I just defeated mindz 2-0. hes no longer king.
      Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
        just to update this... I just defeated mindz 2-0. hes no longer king.
        Komplete Lies Moon.... r00k ok. anytime now is ok.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i guess i should add rocket arena to CAx now
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            Rocketarena... ...if there is a NY server that runs Rocketarena that can be used as well.
            There's clan arena on newyork.servequake.com:26004 if that's of any use to you? (sorry, I don't play either mod ).

Kr's
            Monty
            Mr.Burns
            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
            WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
            Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
              There's clan arena on newyork.servequake.com:26004 if that's of any use to you? (sorry, I don't play either mod ).

Kr's
              Monty
              If r00k slaps RA into CAx then yes sir, it will help immensely. NY is great for some eu competition

Comment

Working...
              X