Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakeExpo 2014

Hi

I don't think I was dreaming about a post or news saying someone was working on Quake Expo 2014.

I've asked Chip and still waiting his answer (is - its to tired to be sure how to write the correct word hehe).

Why not vote?!

QuakeExpo 2014 | QuakeWiki

getButterfly - WordPress Plugins

Comment

Voted. Done.

Comment

Ditto
        It was really quite a highlight of the Quake year and normally gives a very positive image of Quake. With new material being produced by throughout the year by creative people like Seven, Talisa, Sza, Dutch, Peg, Corty, Spike, Lord Havoc, Web Angel and many others it would be good to see it continue, although this is just my very humble opinion .

Kind regards

Monty
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Cheers guys! The poll will go on until there are enough votes, and then I'll make it public. I also think there are lots of new things to be showcased.

getButterfly - WordPress Plugins

Comment

yes

to stuff

because that's good(?)
            twitch
            wew lad

Comment

Voted

Would be very nice to showcase some of our work on OpenKatana for the event!

Comment

Thank you Chip.
                Voted

Comment

Who ever voted no needs to be pined to the wall of the start map with the zombies - voted

Comment

i guess i could perhaps showcase my models ive made for the drake-mod?
                    http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...er-ups-hd.html
                    if those would count as something to showcase that is?

its a project ive been working on for a long time, aimed at creating HD replacements for every item from the drake-mod,
                    and ive pretty much covered everything the mod adds by now

well...... except the monster-models, but those are to complicated for me still ^^;
                    Last edited by talisa; 02-27-2014, 12:12 PM.
                    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

The models for Second Life are incredible too Talisa!!

Originally posted by talisa View Post
                      i guess i could perhaps showcase my models ive made for the drake-mod?
                      http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...er-ups-hd.html
                      if those would count as something to showcase that is?

its a project ive been working on for a long time, aimed at creating HD replacements for every item from the drake-mod,
                      and ive pretty much covered everything the mod adds by now

well...... except the monster-models, but those are to complicated for me still ^^;

Comment

thanx mom

ah yes i completely forgot about my SL-remakes of a lot of quake-items!

but those arent for quake itself but are remakes of quake-stuff in another platform....
                        so prolly wouldnt count as something to showcase?
                        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I still can't believe somebody voted no, I personally went for the "yes but with nothing to show" option, for obvious reasons.
                          twitch
                          wew lad

Comment

I voted yes. I am secretly dreaming of a Travail II or Nehahra II, but that's only when I take an OD of my daily medication... Anyway, the 2013 releases were quite impressive and I am sure good and big things can happen in Quake also this year! *.*
                            Authentic Models Pack
                            OriOn's ID1 Model Fixes for MP1+2
                            LIT/VIS files for Quake addons

Comment

What is this Quake Expo?

Comment

Working...
                              X