QuakeExpo 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi TM,

Looking at the 2011 expo site it says "...Quake Expo is a community event for developers, players and enthusiasts of Quake 1, 2 and 3, held to celebrate the games, present projects to the general public, organize multiplayer events, speedmodding contests or writing fan fiction..."

Some very talented people have very kindly showcased some of their work and IMHO it's quite an interesting highlight for the quake community

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I fully agree to what Monty said.
      The Quake Expo´s are a sign for that there is still a lot love for this game.
      It is a lot of effort in creating the expo´s themselves...

I close this post with the words of the Quake Expo 2011, as I love this sense of writing:
      Quake Expo 2011 is now closed. What's left is a bunch of enforcers and fiends cleaning up the booths. Dust will settle and silence will cover everything. Unless a slipgate will start buzzing and humming.

Thanks everyone for being, yet again, a part of Quake history.

Comment

Is this dead? Might be cool to do a retro Quake event in the South West USA. Maybe in LA or Vegas.
        Last edited by mercuriusfm; 05-29-2014, 03:56 PM.
        http://MercuriusFM.com

Comment

Originally posted by mercuriusfm View Post
          Is this dead? Might be cool to do a retro Quake event in the South West USA. Maybe in LA or Vegas.
          It's not dead. The Expo will be help next year.

getButterfly - WordPress Plugins

Comment

SOMEONE'S READY, OBVIOUSLY. (nope,it isn't me bro)
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

glad to hear the good news! I'm looking forward to see what's on display this round.
              So save today, the secrets that you prayed for and wait, cause we deserve it so much more!
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues

Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

bing hey hi they need volunters for QE2014?

just bumping the thread haha

Comment

Working...
                X