Enter the Matrix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter the Matrix

So, I've learned to use 20ms ping on all games now. Quake,BF4, and occasionally Titanfall.

Come play @ Rage? Now
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    So, I've learned to use 20ms ping on all games now. Quake,BF4, and occasionally Titanfall.

Come play @ Rage? Now
    f0k a rage.

I think I am on the verge of hanging up the Ax. I can't for the life of me find any other game's that interest me, However come release of GTA V for PC I doubt anyone will ever see me posting anymore. GTA V for PC + Modification's + so much to accomplish + game rapes = 10 year's of non-stop bordem!

Comment

GTA V release date is 1/27/2015. will pre-order it soon as I am able to!

Comment

This thing will be bad assery.
        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZ-93lFgP0]MKV "Flying Minigun" Final Stand CTE - Battlefield 4 ! - YouTube[/ame]

I've mostly played Shmack and ever so rarely CA. Anytime I get inside CA though is treasured as 9/10 times Muller is there voting practice mode on.

Acid asks me all the time for Rage 1v1 via messenger. Amebix is a complete idiot and just shows up and idles, I've asked him about a possible messenger. Guy wouldn't budge.

Grape Gravy
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

This thing will be bad assery.
          MKV "Flying Minigun" Final Stand CTE - Battlefield 4 ! - YouTube

I've mostly played Shmack and ever so rarely CA. Anytime I get inside CA though is treasured as 9/10 times Muller is there voting practice mode on.
          I can't find interest in military style games such as BF. I don't like COD, borderlands etc... Jan 27th need's to hurry up.

Comment

Acid asks me all the time for Rage 1v1 via messenger. Amebix is a complete idiot and just shows up and idles, I've asked him about a possible messenger. Guy wouldn't budge.

Grape Gravy
            Get amebix's phone number and send him a txt. That is his only communication.

Comment

you try I already tried haha. I got mute discussion I think he turned up the volume on his music and drowned out my beep beep beep noise I make when I chat in-game.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-q4GNF6v3s]Titanfall: Expedition Gameplay Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

This game stand's in Quake's shadow, but it fills that shadow up nearly 99.8% of the way,give or take 1% depending on what you compare them by...

Fast paced Clan Arena movement/action? Check!
                You look for yourself, game's a blast and definitely a worthy investment. I grabbed season pass pre launch. One of two games I've done the preorder thing with.

Comment

you try I already tried haha. I got mute discussion I think he turned up the volume on his music and drowned out my beep beep beep noise I make when I chat in-game.
                  I have his number.

Comment

dontbixmebro

Comment

Working...
                    X