Quake1 Multiplayer Training!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake1 Multiplayer Training!

Is there anyone wants to learn the ins/outs of multiplayer Q1 and/or arena FPS gaming?
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

how do u play quake?

Comment

The first step, is obviously

TOUCH BUNS. When you coming back PZ?
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Installed quake on my 2 nephew's laptops. They started it up with ProQuake and the first thing both of them said was "Graphics are ugly" and quit playing. I installed Qrack and they said the same shit.

neither of their laptop's can handle darkplaces.

Oh well shit happens.

Comment

lol, that sux. Can't fault them though, not exactly like they witnessed 8-bit through 16-bit gaming... or possibly even 32-bit for the matter.

Something you could try though, is a dull old silver dollar (I'm thinking Susan B) vs shiny state Quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            lol, that sux. Can't fault them though, not exactly like they witnessed 8-bit through 16-bit gaming... or possibly even 32-bit for the matter.

Something you could try though, is a dull old silver dollar (I'm thinking Susan B) vs shiny state Quarter.
            My oldest nephew play's offline SP once in awhile when he is bored. Other then that when I am home we play Xbox360 madden 2015, GTA 5 and so on. He won't play online quake.

Comment

he might enjoy RQuake Coop then, once he starts finding SP too ez that is.

Comment

Working...
              X