Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You, Sole and Talisa will be more than welcome ;-)
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      Probably plenty of time to address the issue brah =)
      I spent 15 hours solid on it at home trying to get it fixed. I even booted windows 8 and after the bootup it installed windows 10 automatically again. I cant get past the startup screen. All my files are gone and only last option is to do a complete reformat which I waa trying to avoid.

I have no time on the road. My wife and I both drive as a team so where do i have time? Try and use a laptop in a bouncy truck driving across this country. Good luck.

Also I haul federal loads now as an armored driver so I leave my laptop home since everything is searchable while on government property, I have nothing to hide but it lessons the time being searched if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
        The more the merrier

I'll firm up some details with Polarite. I was thinking of [hopefully] giving people enough time to find a space in their calendars and suggest we arrange it for the end of October, so that should give WL plenty of time to get his PC sorted.

Kind regards

Monty
        Thanks for looking out for me. I will be home October 26th til November 2nd. Anytime in that window would bw awesome and hopefully I can get my laptop fixed and ready to go by then.

Comment

The good news is that this is event is now scheduled and there is now an official announcement here - http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...tml#post161681 . So thank you to ALL that responded as it really helps us judge interest in these events and gives us a little encouragement to keep them going
          As this thread has served it's purpose (of making the community aware of a forthcoming event), Mindz/Sole/Someone if you wouldn't mind now closing this "heads up" thread I would be grateful.

Kind regards

Monty
          Mr.Burns
          "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
          WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
          Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
          X