Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NetQuake Kings of the Ladders announcement!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NetQuake Kings of the Ladders announcement!!!

(warning:this wall of text is fueled by ice cold beers)
    Later I might come back and clean it up,I think the beer had more to say than I did.......til then, these thoughts are RAW-AS-FUCK.

[b]
    NetQuake multiplayer has been in a slump lately, and that irritates me.................QMark, I blame you. You fokn G.I.R.L. , this post is 'ground zero' the announcement, I was going to make a News article but because I'm blaming QMark, that french canadian fokn G.I.R.L. who I'm about to RAPE in a 1v1 on a mod/server of his choice..... and I'm drunk as fuck and YESMAD(FUCKU MULLER <3)

Do you want to experience some SAVAGE ASS NetQuake multiplayer competition?

Code:
    TWO CATEGORIES!!
    1st Category is 1v1 NON-STOP LADDER-MATCHES!!! 1st Place is a fokn KING.
    Code:
    This Category is for ClanArenaX,RocketArena,and RuneQuake !!!
    2nd Category is 2v2 NONSTOP LADDER-MATCHES!!!
    Mods found in 2v2 gaming shall be TeamDeathMatch and CaptureTheFlag !!!
    I will create the official ladder post or edit this sloshed ass post when I sober up and I'll also come up with more explicit-concrete rules & shit......whatever.
    but in the mean time, I wonder if QMark can WIZZAR while I'm intoxicated. We'll see, FOK.

-Servers : Agree on one,if you cant which ever server provides shittiest ping for all players, even if that means playing on another continent and pretending its 1996.
    -Pings : Try to match pings! This isn't a requirement but I'm taking notes,that way if someone is flexing a huge ping difference, I can go find a 'Ringer' who isn't playing anymore on the regular to show up and fuck them up for not
    being a good sport (looking at your Christopher & David ya'll my boys)
    -Rules : Participating in this post! I'm going to start advertising THIS SHIT on the new DOOM game since I picked that up, and try to reel in players..... That shit is straight strategic. Isn't it normal for modern FPS gamers to talk mad shit and be fn shitheaded maggots? So essentially I'll jam my foot up modern gamers asses in DOOM and then taunt them with if they want to get on my level they can fokn come to the school of Hard Knocks where it all started........

Q1.

Do you remember Quake1? - Classic Gaming Message Board
    ^there I advertised NetQuake multiplayer gaming awhile back. As far as I know I'm the only person who has EVER went fishing for new gamers for this community. Help me, it's not hard.

I remember Quake1 (continued) - Classic Gaming Message Board - GameFAQs
    ^ That post shows where I came back after my first post to bitch about my first post being ARCHIVED ALREADY,WTFUCK O_O I'm serious bro's and brosephina's, Tomorrow I'm going to try and find 2 FPS gaming community forums FPS based...and then go solicit the fuck out of some Quakeone.com

^_^
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-09-2016, 11:33 PM. Reason: 303/QMark is a fokn GIRL
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcQhCKsf82M[/ame]

ArmorAttak vs Mindz , this is just an example of whats to come, GG's dude. Skip to 14:00 to get down to business.... either 3 or 4 maps was played.. fn intense.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Mindz..CTF?
      Rambo[RuM]
      I support:
      Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
      Qrack - Thank You r00k
      Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

I got your flag bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          I got your flag bro
          hmu on FB fkr

Comment

Yo, just checking in after a very long hiatus...I'll be down to play if I can 'find' my quake cd
            This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
            Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

hit me up on steam if you cant find it
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
              X