A DeathRow Inmate returns to Quake1 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A DeathRow Inmate returns to Quake1 !

Yes folks,that Topic says it all , a DeathRow inmate has returned to Quake1 and has signed up for the up and coming Q1 CA 2v2 Tourney (This coming SUNDAY NIGHT at 10PM EST)

Welcome back D15.Da5iD !

Signup HERE
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I might be missing the point here, is it like DeathRow (oh shit son they gonna kill you!) or DeathRow (a generic clan name)?
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Damn!! Is he better than Vibe or tical?!!??!

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
        or DeathRow (a generic clan name)?
        It would be a member of DeathRow clan as in the Quake clan that Thresh was in. Each member of the DeathRow clan had a number after the D, like D15 in the above instance.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Thresh = Rad (awesome dude)
          Deathrow = "I'm sorry you're...who?"

Comment

oh, I thought this guy ACTUALLY WAS in death row (the chair, not the clan). Not so cool anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
              oh, I thought this guy ACTUALLY WAS in death row (the chair, not the clan). Not so cool anymore
              Actually, the Governer pardoned him so he could play in the tourney...

Comment

Originally posted by hexed6 View Post
                Actually, the Governer pardoned him so he could play in the tourney...
                Originally posted by Baker View Post
                It would be a member of DeathRow clan as in the Quake clan that Thresh was in. Each member of the DeathRow clan had a number after the D, like D15 in the above instance.
                Me confused

Comment

Wow, Cool. But I really don't see what the big fuss is about a returning player.

He returned to play Quake, cooool. Its not like the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Don't make me post the "You won the prize" picture

Canadian>>>LOOK THERES A STAR HERE *<<<Sniper wins the prize alot

P.S
                  I hope you asked him if it was cool befor you started throwing his name around like that. He might have been on the witness protection program

P.S AGAIN
                  Someone put Monster on a leash befor he starts humpin D15's leg.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Comment

you newbs wouldnt know what 'celebrity player' stood for if thresh whipped his kawk out and slapped you in the face with it.
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

It's a game, we don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                          you newbs wouldnt know what 'celebrity player' stood for if thresh whipped his kawk out and slapped you in the face with it.
                          Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                          It's a game, we don't care
                          No comment necessary
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Is he betta than tical. I must know. monster.... must.. know..
                            well he probably is now, i havent seen tical on quake in forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                              Is he betta than tical. I must know. monster.... must.. know..
                              well he probably is now, i havent seen tical on quake in forever.
                              A few of us have played him, he's very rusty because he has not played in a long time. It will probably take a month, I would guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X