Bryant/Da5id 2 on 2 Demos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant/Da5id 2 on 2 Demos

Bryant sent me these 2 demos from the winning match (Bryant and Da5id won) in the 2 on 2 Clan Arena Tournament organized by Frenzy and supported by HDZ and Bomber.

Downloads:

1. champion.dem
    2. champion2.dem

To play, right click and save into c:\quake\id1 and do playdemo champion. If you happen to be one of the few with the ProQuake Launcher Beta installed, just click the demo link above and it will play automatically.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

That picture is the one from Thresh's Quake bible...

For shame >: (
    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

boo fucking hoo. stfu gg
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        boo fucking hoo. stfu gg
        Bite me prick

(btw your half-baked insults need some work.)
        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          boo fucking hoo. stfu gg
          OFF TOPIC! BAN HIM CAN HIM

btw, great battle

Comment

Originally posted by Bank View Post
            That picture is the one from Thresh's Quake bible...

For shame >: (
            Yeah it is. I thought it looked cool and wanted to make a logo for Frenzy's tournament.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

heh. tical said he 3-1 some people and got 24 frags. HOLY FUCK!~!!

Comment

I think Bank has a self-esteem issue, but who knows. Anyways, lets not get off topic, the demos are nice, and the games were good. I have a recording of the game from a chasecam view if anybody would like that put up. Again, the tournament will be every two weeks, so get signed up and take your shot at the champs!
                uakene.com

Comment

Working...
                X