HOLD`EM UP - Q1 4v4 Tournament #Team_XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLD`EM UP - Q1 4v4 Tournament #Team_XP

#team_XP `s Hold'EM UP Quake1 4v4 Tourney brought to you by Clan XtremePain. This will be a 4 on 4 Clan Arena X Tournament only played on bomber servers ports 26001 through 26005. The tournament will start as soon as we have enough teams signed up.

How To Sign Up

To signup, simply msg xp-frenzy and let him know your roster and team name.
    ::To contact frenzy:: download mIRC from mIRC(dot)com. Once in mIRC type /server irc.gamesurge.net - once you're connected type /join #team_XP.
    next type : !quaketournament for more info.

The Servers

The tournament will strictly be played on bomber.quakeone.com
    (66.228.116.233) ports :26001, 26002, 26003, 26004 , and 26005. MOD: ClaneArenaX

The Teams

Currently 5 teams signed up. Msg xp-frenzy in to sign up your 4-4 team. Each teams is allowed 6 players, 2 for backup, and a main roster of 4.

#cd : Clouds Of Dust - Team Roster: West, Sting, Slippy, and Tical other 2 pending.

#team_xp : Xtreme Pain - Team Roster: Bryant, Gandalf, Sole, and Frenzy other 2 pending.

#clan_kp : Kapitol Puinishment - Team Roster: drez0r, mindzx, krix, and arkaine other 2 pending

#clan_TU : Totally Useless - Team Roster : Quad, Zeki, Da Noiz, The Foq, and Thresher other 1 pending.

In10sity - Team Roster: Dire, Nate, Exalt, more coming soon.

The Rules

1.) All games will be played on bomber.quakeone.com ports 26001-26005. (unless we get our other server up before the tournament begins, which will also be CAx but you will all ping a lot better).

2.) Each game will be a 4-4.

3.) Each team is allowed up to 6 players on their roster. 4 starters, and 2 subsitutes.

4.) Each match will have an official present who will be recording the game.

5.) Teams must set a time and date in which they will play their match, and notify an official of this time and date.

6.) Each teams has 15 minutes after the time scheduled to show up, if your players do not show up, you forfeit.

7.) Incase of a connection loss, the official will decide if the match will be restarted or a cc is acceptable.

8.) Each player has to record their own point of view during match play, if an official asks for the demo, you must submit or your team forfeits their next match.

9.) Each player must treat each official with the utmost respect. In a case where they are not, the official determines wether or not the team will forfeit their match or not. If an official decides this, the other officials must view the demo before coming to a conclusion.

10.) Any player that an official suspects is cheating, will be asked to submit their demo to the official(s). If it is decided by the officials team that a player is cheating, their team will be disqualified.

11.) Each game will be best of 3. Each team is allowed to pick 1 map. The 3rd map will be chosen by the official. We are doing it this way to keep things fair. This is not negotiable.

_____/\/\ore rules coming soon.

The Offcials

xp-frenzy, xp-gandalf, xp-bryant,xp-Perochi, mindzx.

If you want to help officiate, msg xp-frenzy and let him know, if there is a spot available, he'll let you know what he can do for you.

Note - This post will be edited with furter information.
    Last edited by Perochi; 09-28-2006, 11:20 PM. Reason: update teams
    "

Who the hell is XP_Frenzy? Does he know there's another guy around here who goes by the name of KP_Frenzy?

Tell him to change his name, this might start to get confusing!

:d
    'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
    someone to hear your prayers
    someone who cares
    your own... personal... Shambie
    someone to hear your prayers
    someone whos there

Comment

don't let Bryant watch the demos...everyone cheats according to him
      This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
      Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

Phenom gave the greenlight for SNS to sign-up for the tournament, but our participation could be tricky as at the moment there are only 4 very active SNS members so the date/time would have to work for all of us (we don't have extras for substitution like we did before Mindz + a couple left SNS).

Puhleease have non-IRC methods for signing up for things in the future.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yo frenzy. take me off of TU. I left tu.. so take me off please.

Comment

Working...
          X