Monster Vs. Hydro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Vs. Hydro.

Hydro Smoke and I fought at port 26002 Quake.Shmack.Net in practice mode to 40 frags. Hopefully, tommorow we will have an actual match. Even though my Dm skills aren't too great. He was going by the name "Volt"

This is not good. Especially when Hydro can outscore me 2 to 1 in practice mode and I get kinda pissed off when I frag him because I often wonder whether or not he let me do it, like he's slacking to spare my feelings or something.

edit = missing a word
    Last edited by Baker; 03-19-2006, 07:45 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

your crosshair is a little crooked. Use my crosshair!

Clicky Clicky

ps - old yeller I'm very flattered that you talk behind my back on msn like I do you

Comment

Yeah, I have found that my crosshair is off a little. I'll download yours when I get home. It was EXTREMELY fun playing against Hydro, he is a beast with those RJ's...

Comment

That was a fun game indeed
          with an rj across the top bridge you can reach ra in a split second combined with bunny hops.
          Now try to play a full rq server without hook.. see how you do.
          Keep up the good work monster
          Some play to remember...
          Some play to forget.

Comment

Yeah I often play without hook when the lesser skilled player are on. It gives me more of a challenge.

Oh, and Canadian, does this crosshair work with GLPRO? If it does, can you tell me how to install it? Thanks.

Comment

I use glpro now but when I made that crosshair I was using Joequake. I think the only engines you can use for custom crosshairs are Qrack and Joequake. Indulge me if I'm wrong.

~/quake/joequake/crosshairs/KAJSDKLFJAs

I never used the crosshair back then and only used one with Joequake because it looks sexi (expecially with transparency). I don't need an annoying dot telling me where the center of the screen is.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                This is not good. Especially when Hydro can outscore me 2 to 1 in practice mode and I get kinda pissed off when I frag him because I often wonder whether or not he let me do it, like he's slacking to spare my feelings or something.

edit = missing a word
                God do i ever know that feeling he's nice when he's on top, but if u want to get on top... uh-uh thats a no no. He will have NO mercy
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by /)))*StatiC*(((\ View Post
                  God do i ever know that feeling he's nice when he's on top, but if u want to get on top... uh-uh thats a no no. He will have NO mercy
                  Sounds like a girl I used to know.
                  Qoetia B4 == 1.93Mb

Expo Booth '08
                  !AXATAXA! == 355.24 Kb Want to take on Quake with only your axe?
                  Hunting shamblers since 1996.

Comment

Sounds like I want to play Hydro
                    uakene.com

Comment

Playing Hydro is like playing against Slugnut or Monster. No doubt you have played him in the past at Shmack or possibly Rocket Arena, but he plays anonymously usually.

I'm not 100% sure if he still plays, but I know he reads the forums intermittently.
                      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I do not play... I am leaving it upto Static.
                        Some play to remember...
                        Some play to forget.

Comment

awwwwwwwwww.. but good thing Static is as nice as you..
                          www.Net-Tyme.com
                          Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                          Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

hahahahaaaa lol@that pic
                            'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                            someone to hear your prayers
                            someone who cares
                            your own... personal... Shambie
                            someone to hear your prayers
                            someone whos there

Comment

life sucks and then you die

Comment

Working...