TU beats EXL 2-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TU beats EXL 2-0

Tonight clan TU beat clan EXL in a CA match best 2-0, in a best of 3 match. EXL didn't have enough players, so Zord was accepted as an EXL sub. While this does make it not a real match, I will note that Zord scored significantly higher in both matches than both real EXL members, so EXL got an advantage by having a sub. The first match was 3v3, and the second match was a mix of 2v2 and 3v3 due to sportsmanship problems on the part of EXL.Shorty. He started trash-talking and wouldn't stop, so he was muted and then disconnected himself. He returned and watched the rest of the match, continued trash talking, and was banned at the end of the 2nd match.

1st match: DM3
    TU: Frenzy, Stoopid, and Spook. EXL: Haze, Shorty. EXL sub: Zord
    TU won rounds 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6, and EXL won round 3, leading to a 5-1 TU win.

2nd match: DM3
    TU: Frenzy, Quadraptor, and Stoopid. EXL: Haze, Shorty. EXL sub: Zord
    TU won rounds 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8. EXL won rounds 2, 4, and 7.
    Shorty began trash talking in round 1 of this match, continued to do so, and was muted and disconnected himself in round 5. It was 3v2 for a little bit, then in the 6th round Stoopid stepped out to make it 2v2 again. Therefore, part of rounds 5 and 6 was uneven (3v2), and TU won these rounds, but the unevenness problem was EXL's fault after all. So, the second match was a 5-3 win for TU.

GGs! Thanks for the match EXL! Thank you Phenom for demoing the match and being an independent observer. Hope you have more players next time EXL so we can play a real match!

Download the demos:
    The first 2 are both matches. The third one is just the first match.
    Download tuvsexl1and2A.dem
    Download tuvsexl1and2B.dem
    Download tuvsexl1.dem

'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
    someone to hear your prayers
    someone who cares
    your own... personal... Shambie
    someone whos there

Comment

Good job guys

/Haha ... nice!
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

it's ok Haze, this is TU's first victory after being slaughtered by SNS numerous times They recruited enough strong players to finally win

congratz on your victory! Never even heard of EXL (apparently Tical is in it)

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
          it's ok Haze, this is TU's first victory after being slaughtered by SNS numerous times They recruited enough strong players to finally win

congratz on your victory! Never even heard of EXL (apparently Tical is in it)
          There's a left handed compliment. I guess that's all we can expect from you Snipes. But then again, I guess there's a reason you don't tourney.

Clan TU

someone who cares
          someone whos there

Comment

ya coz hes a fucking newb, forum - troll , piss ant who plays more WoW and MGO than Quake1, which I have yet to realize why the fuck he's even still around when he doesnt play Q1.Go the way of the Bank and go get Extinct sucka!

oops... cats outa the bag,and I thought I could conceal my opinion forever. tisk tisk
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              who plays more WoW and MGO than Quake1
              That makes him 30x more cool than someone who doesn't play Quake 1 at all

Even in your book, right?
              Last edited by Baker; 02-14-2007, 04:20 AM.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

haha yea sure.

Quake 1 > you,me,and whatever else you wanna throw up. Q1 always wins
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Hehe :d

Comment

lol oh shit I didn't know I had to play quake at least once a week to be in mindz' good side. I've been busy mothafucka! Still am busy too

Comment

To Get Back On Topic....

Shorty from Clan Exl showed the worst sportsmanship I have seen in a match in a long time. Here's a few things he said after the match was over:

<Shorty|> frenzy
                      <Shorty|> was playing like a ******
                      <Shorty|> they all were
                      <Shorty|> CAMPING
                      <_p> yeah
                      <Shorty|> like their life depended on it
                      <Shorty|> HIDING
                      <Shorty|> well i tried to meet up with u guys
                      <Shorty|> everytime
                      <Shorty|> but u wouldnt go with me
                      <Shorty|> and they were always together camping
                      <Shorty|> we were doing fine
                      <Shorty|> till i got type killed
                      <Shorty|> it was 2-2
                      <Shorty|> liek ddue
                      <Shorty|> CA clan matches
                      <powRzord> till they run out of rox
                      <Shorty|> are fucking lame
                      <Shorty|> that was lame shit

So first of all, I'll address what he said about me. I was never camping, and the demo's prove this. And if I was, welcome to Quake.

Then he says, we were always together. Well thumbs up to our clan for actually playing like a team. Incase you didn't know Shorty, this wasn't a 1-1, this was a Clan match. Meaning teams. Meaning you stick together.

Also, to be honest, Exl was never doing fine "until you got type killed". It was ME that killed you while you were typing. And guess what, if you're going to take the risk of stopping to type (talk shit rather) mid-match, what makes you think you're going to survive long enough to let your ignorant trash talk finish? Besides, that was in the 2nd match, after you had previously lost the first match, WITHOUT getting type killed.

All this proves on Shorty's end, is that he is a hilarious loser. This was a lot of comedy to Clan TU and I. We thourougly enjoyed walking into that match being the underdogs, and coming out on top.

And as for Canadian Snipers comment:

This is one of the most retarded comments I have ever witnessed (among your many retarded comments on these forums). You actually take the time to try to gloat over OUR win, by your PAST win. Which by the way, you had absolutely nothing to do with. And saying we finally recruited enough strong players to win? We gained St00p since our last clan match. That's it. I'm sorry you're somewhat upset, or even jealous that we won, but don't sit there and talk like you have ever had anything to do with your clans win over TU. And if you want to take a shot at us, come do it. Words mean nothing. Come get dirty with the boys on the field.

Anyways, TU is open for challenges, and loves to play organized clan matches. Thanks to Exl for accepting our challenge, and thanks for playing. Was a good game, if you subtract Shorty from the entire equation.

Frenzy
                      uake ne
                      uakene.com

Comment

That was a nice collection of bullshit excuses Shorty had worked up.

Clan TU

someone who cares
                        someone whos there

Comment

It took no time at all to make that post and it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Most tu members downtalk SNS in conversations and we do the same. For instance, Fuzznut makes a lot of dumbass comments about me yet I don't give two shits. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
                            It took no time at all to make that post and it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Most tu members downtalk SNS in conversations and we do the same. For instance, Fuzznut makes a lot of dumbass comments about me yet I don't give two shits. Get over it.
                            I didn't take it seriously myelf. Matter of fact my day ain't complete without taking a shot at offending your delicate sensibilities Sniper.

Clan TU

someone who cares
                            someone whos there

Comment

I was at the clan battle between Tu and EXL and EXL-Shorty apperently had issues with invisible problems.

Overall it was a good clan battle, I dont think I seen anyone camping and QuadRaptor was pulln some insane moments off. I recorded mainly from Frenzy's view and passed the demo on to Spooker_Tu.
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                              X