TU beats EXL 2-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Phen didn't like to record me unless it was me vs. 2 or 3 exl's

I think Shorty was really paying attention to my playing style, which I will stop for a moment to try and ambush my opponent (such as at YA), but I never STAY THERE for a long period of time. He just doesn't know the definition of "camping", or "spamming" for that matter either (which he also accused us of).

Oh hey Sniper, you mean numerous as in 2 right? "Numerous" means you can't count all the times SNS has beaten us (excluding that one match that got all screwed up and everyone just said it wasn't anything big), and if you can't count to 2 then that's really sad

Comment

TU played a formidable game every time they played SNS.

A couple of times we only won with a hero, like Bryant, doing some clutch play to keep us in the game.

TU has a number of very strong players and ones that have improved greatly in the last year or so like Spooker.

/My past issues with Frenzy were because I thought he was joining TU for 1 day to just play in a game, but as it turns out that wasn't what he was doing.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian*Sniper View Post
        it's ok Haze, this is TU's first victory after being slaughtered by SNS numerous times They recruited enough strong players to finally win

congratz on your victory! Never even heard of EXL (apparently Tical is in it)
        i would like to point out that SNS and TU have never actually played each other. In both matches we had, SNS put in non-clan players. so snipes is bragging about cheating. Newayz, we are ready for a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
          Oh hey Sniper, you mean numerous as in 2 right? "Numerous" means you can't count all the times SNS has beaten us (excluding that one match that got all screwed up and everyone just said it wasn't anything big), and if you can't count to 2 then that's really sad
          Apparantly Quad doesn't know what a non-serious post is. Not being able to count isn't as sad as being goat boy

bring more of these witty remarks. Haduken!

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
            i would like to point out that SNS and TU have never actually played each other. In both matches we had, SNS put in non-clan players.
            Errr ... do you have a short attention span or what, spooks?
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

/My past issues with Frenzy were because I thought he was joining TU for 1 day to just play in a game, but as it turns out that wasn't what he was doing.
              I was already IN the trial for TU a month prior to that match.
              uakene.com

Comment

Haduken!
                Ryu is a cheater! Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Ha duken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Hadu ken! Ryu Wins!

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                  Ryu is a cheater! Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Ha duken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Haduken!Hadu ken! Ryu Wins!
                  Goddamn goofs.
                  'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                  someone to hear your prayers
                  someone who cares
                  your own... personal... Shambie
                  someone to hear your prayers
                  someone whos there

Comment

haha

Dahlsim is the man,mang.

Yoga Flame!
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

It's all about Zangief's 360 suplex

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                        Errr ... do you have a short attention span or what, spooks?
                        im not sure what you're referring to. if its frenzy, well he didnt play in either of those matches. regardless, he had been nearly a full member for almost a month. only reason it was nearly was b/c of communication difficulties involving me being on a different continent

Comment

Please, let's not start all this again. What's in the past is in the past and we should focus more on the present and the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X