KP beats EXL in 2v2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KP beats EXL in 2v2.

KP bested EXL in a 2v2 clan scrim , matches was played by Trem0r,MindzX vs Haze,Skil`

5 games played , KP took the first 4 games,but EXL slowly each round became more and more competitive and the last game took it home for victory in game 5.

If anyone wants demo's I got them, just let me know

GG's

Thanks to Haze for keeping his usual commentary to a minimum.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I'd like to see dem's on both scrims please.
    'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
    someone to hear your prayers
    someone who cares
    your own... personal... Shambie
    someone to hear your prayers
    someone whos there

Comment

ill post them before i go to bed ,and edit them into this reply.
      the kp vs tu will have to wait until bryan gets un-lazy
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

KP is lookin strong

Comment

here is the kp vs exl demo's , including a kp vs clan_I (Illuminati) demo I tossed in for the hell of it. KP lost to Clan I in the demo
          also in the demo,is the first match KP played against EXL, which in that demo,its EXL Frenzy and EXL Phocus (I think..) vs myself and some other KP, I didnt bother to watch it to verify any of that,so I could be wrong.
          http://users.adelphia.net/~mindzx/kpvs.rar

Comment

Lol, I threw on an old EXL name for fun, why do you keep posting things like this newbie, haha
            uakene.com

Comment

posting things like what?

Comment

Working...
              X