EXL 3
    SNS 4

Round 2
    EXL 4
    SNS 1

Round 3
    EXL 4
    SNS 2

EXL won the scrimmage and it was a good game altogether! I'm hope'n to see Destroyer in some more clan scrimmages! You did good Destroyer!

The demo can also be downloaded from the SNS website Downloads page
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Gametype? CA isnt particularly interesting to watch, if its something else Ill give it a dl.
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Clan Arena X
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Comment

SNS, you homos...

You have to let me know when you're gonna scrim so I can come kill people

Comment

That was a spurr of the moment deal.. we didn't plan that at all
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Comment

These almost always happen spontaneously, usually between 11 PM (Eastern) and 1 AM

I think Deigo and Phenom would be a highly formidable team, assuming Deigo's speed/reflexes/aim have adapted to CA. He's fast as hell.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
              I think Deigo and Phenom would be a highly formidable team, assuming Deigo's speed/reflexes/aim have adapted to CA. He's fast as hell.
              Ok
              Bad news
              Phen and I went up against the QJ boys Taxi and Squirrely last night.
              It didn't go well.
              "First of 3" - QJ wins
              then... "first of 5" - QJ wins
              then... "first of 7" - QJ wins
              then... "fuck it, let's just play for fun" - SNS wins

It's ok, though. Taxi and Squirrely are good players and I very much so enjoyed their company last night. I still have a lot to learn in CA, and it's hard to go from pinging 20 at shmack to pinging 80 at rage, huge lightning gun difference, hehe. I'll adapt in a few more months, though

Great games all around, and until next time!

Comment

not to be rude, but I still think QJ plays a very lame game.

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

According to Mindz, the only way to play quake is to mindlessly run into the mound and shaft every single round, or it is lame. Of course, if he hits a grenade or a rocket on the way in, or somebody understands the concept of +back and owns him, they are lame. I admit TAXI in particular plays very defensively, sometimes to the frustrations of many in FFA pickup games (even me when it goes on for too long in a pointless FFA match... of course, I played a bit defensively as well in the past in FFA with good players as well, but I try not to anymore for the sake of the pickup game), but a match is different because players generally take it more serious. The object of the match is to win by whatever means necessary, period, and Mindz only ever complains when he loses.

If quake to you is just one dimensional, where the object is to run at somebody and have a shaft fight every round, then stick to FFA and stop challenging us to matches. You keep losing, complain, then challenge us again, then call us lame in forums.

Not to be rude, but I find that quite lame.

P.S. When we played SNS, we were aggressive, exploiting 2on1's simply because they were a new team trying to get used to each other. We adapt to the way people play us. Since you never use any wits in your playing style, being patient is all it takes.
                  Last edited by Spazm; 04-17-2007, 07:08 PM.

Comment

nicely put in FFA I agree, it's not serious and I probably should just die sometimes. It's a tournament habbit I have to get rid of 1 day
                    It's always a good day when you get laid...

Comment

Yeah you both annoy the hell out of me in FFA .I can understand matches though. I've been so bored with FFA lately i haven't been in the mood to play much. I'd rather play DM. I've been having fun just using the GL lately.. Not spamin GL though.. Just using it like i would the RL while playing in CA FFA.

Comment

Not to be rude mindz, but there is a way of countering QJ's strategy, as I showed you and tremor in the final 3 pickup 4-4's we had last night or a couple of nights ago.

Comment

Souless has the right idea anyway. Be like Taxi, and clandestinely splinter cell the whole map until we sneak the fuck up on someone (which takes like 14 minutes)? Or you know, have a life and practice aim only. Nuances of teamwork are best accomplished through DM, not through that waste of fucking time.

Comment

hahaha, more like 22 mins. I 1on1 him all the time and try to beat him at his own game :p jk TAXI.. more like 3 mins?

DM really is the ultimate test of teamwork, and regardless of how your opponent plays, you don't get bored, cause there is always something to hunt down, even if it isn't your opponent.
                            Last edited by Spazm; 04-19-2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

22 on bad day, more like 27-28 when I'm in da zone having life and practice aim? that's a funny 1
                              It's always a good day when you get laid...

Comment

Working...
                              X