Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god. RQ is a hard mod? WOW.

That hook is hard? WOW.

Have you ever played real ctf, with the real grappling hook? THAT is some hard hooking, and once you've got it down it really isn't hard anymore.

Belly-hook = hard to master? Runes = hard to master? Give me a break.

And slugnut is fucking horrible, please don't imply that he is somehow better than me because he won an ra game, I used to tool that kid on a daily basis, he's my bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
      i dont know why the community puts up with guys like this, seriously
      Did this kid really post that? I don't even REMEMBER these games and he's screenshotting them like he just beat the prodigy of quake.

Spooker I will 1v1 you in ANY mod. TU is bad, you're bad.
      Last edited by Solecord; 07-23-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

omicron is like that kid. Yea f that kid!

Last edited by Solecord; 07-23-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Is this topic STILL going on?

Oh by the way, Omi, for that "TU is fucking bad" comment:

And have a nice day....noob.

Comment

HAHAHAH nice pic Quad
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Dog on the left = omi
              dog on the right = slugnut
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

you guys are a joke. none of you can even touch me, this is laughable. and for a scrub like slugnut to cream his pants because he beat me on ra 4 months ago... laughable. i've shat on him at least 15 times 1v1, he's terrible.

Comment

Omicron, thats not being beat, in Quake we call that being owned Slugnut's score is almost 3 times greater then yours soooo.

I was watching this RA match take place, slugnut wasn't playing gay at all. It was simply Omicron getting is ass handed to him and not being a man and admitting defeat.

Omicron, Slugnut is much better then you at RA. accept that. I'm sure theres other players out there that can beat Slugnut and Slugnuts probably been whopped many times at RA, but I don't see him running the forums trying to explain why he lost. There is no explanation why you lost except for Slugnut beat you.

Cry silently
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I like playing Omicron at RA, for the most part he's pretty cool there. At least he is to me.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Omicron, thats not being beat, in Quake we call that being owned Slugnut's score is almost 3 times greater then yours soooo.

I was watching this RA match take place, slugnut wasn't playing gay at all. It was simply Omicron getting is ass handed to him and not being a man and admitting defeat.

Omicron, Slugnut is much better then you at RA. accept that. I'm sure theres other players out there that can beat Slugnut and Slugnuts probably been whopped many times at RA, but I don't see him running the forums trying to explain why he lost. There is no explanation why you lost except for Slugnut beat you.

Cry silently
                      i wish id screenshotted that dm match where he got demolished utterly. or then again any of the other 900 ra matches ive beat his ****** runequakeplaying ass in.

Comment

Originally posted by omicron View Post
                        i wish id screenshotted that dm match where he got demolished utterly
                        I don't keep screenshots of people I normally beat
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                          I don't keep screenshots of people I normally beat
                          Hehe!! OOF!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X