This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake Radio 10

Just a little update one. It's really more for the music than the news. And yes, Sniper, it's significantly shorter than my last one.

http://files.filefront.com/qradiosea...ogg/;7350630;/

Songs played:

Richard Cheese - "Down with the Sickness"
    Duran Duran - "Ordinary World"
    Shinedown - "I Dare You"
    Stone Temple Pilots - "Plush"
    Bush - "Mouth"

Note: I removed my posts on this topic not because I feel I'm defeated or anything, but because I know that if I continue then everyone else is going to continue and it's just going to become another bitchfest. There's no point in arguing if everyone's just going to have a biased, one-sided opinion.

Sniper asked for another Qradio, and I did my best to make one. If I would have known this was going to turn out as it always does when I make one of these, I wouldn't have bothered with it, but I felt like I needed to contribute to the community since I had been away from the forums and the game for a while.
    Last edited by QuadRaptor; 05-01-2007, 12:08 PM.

I only listen to Qradio for the speech!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

It was alright, although I can listen to music on my own time.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

I still haven't listened to this.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Last edited by QuadRaptor; 05-01-2007, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Truth be told, it isn't a Quake Radio if there isn't any Quake in it.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Last edited by QuadRaptor; 05-01-2007, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                Lately I haven't seen a whole lot that really is Quake related.
                *cough*

yayowave
                the remapped ra server
                dredd
                super coop
                the thread about me
                fquake (hasn't been mentioned in any qradio yet)
                PrimeviL's re-texturing and remodeling of the original crooked gun models.
                CAx and DM3 discussion
                CA league

ps - you can either look at this as a flame or a suggestion
                pps - haven't listened yet. Busy modding.

Comment

Last edited by QuadRaptor; 05-01-2007, 12:02 PM.

Comment

+ you newbs are forgetting about the biggest news out there completely,the codenamed "SynQ" project that Baker is working on. Neither you or Bank even remotely in any shape or form mentioned this project,and its been on the MAIN PAGE for several days now,and is on the PlanetQuake Q1 site main page of News (Yes I check that site ). I'm done with Qradio's,becuz the last 2 released by Bank and Quad was blah blah blah~~~~~blah with nothing really relative in a news fashion.

PS:WTF was that in the begining of this Qradio?
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Last edited by QuadRaptor; 05-01-2007, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                        It's not my fault I don't know a thing about Vista or who this Todd Hollenshead dude is.
                        Todd Hollenshead is the CEO of id Software.

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                        + you newbs are forgetting about the biggest news out there completely,the codenamed "SynQ" project that Baker is working on.
                        Mindz is correct. This is going to let the Quake community be independent and grow.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

im failing to understand all the " . " edits , and the fact I havent even seen Tod whats his name mentioned in this post at all,except 1stly by you raptor,2ndly by Baker.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                            I'm done with Qradio's,becuz the last 2 released by Bank and Quad was blah blah blah~~~~~blah with nothing really relative in a news fashion.
                            How about you listen to the other two seasons before making that judgement.
                            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Bank said "so long" in the other thread. I'm closing this one as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X