Old Skool Quake Chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Skool Quake Chick

Hey hey - I used to be a hardcore Quaker. I started gaming with Quake 1, I've done Q2, Q3, Q4. CTF was my love. I played Q3 capturestrike forever. I just recently installed Q1 for laughs and OMG - it's still tons of fun. I wanted to see if there is still a community of folks still playing or interested in a revival.

What are the good servers, where can I hook up with some other old skool qukaers....hook me up folks :-)

Let's the fraggin begin

There's QuakeShmack that runs RuneQuake and is an active server, and so is Rage, but the last one doesn't runs RuneQuake.

Adresses:
    quake.shmack.net:26001
    rage.quakeone.com:26000

Both servers contains old schoolers and new people, and is a nice plance to hang. If you go to QuakeOne website's home, there is a server list to the right, showing how many players are playing in the current server and the adress of the server.

A very good server with nice people, awesome admins and a great mod is Future vs. Fantasy (FvF). Download the mod at http://www.fvfonline.com/ and show up at fvf.servequake.com:26000. You can play coop, deathmatch, teammatch and even a mode called Purge at FvF. All of them are fun.

Hope I helped.
    Last edited by joao93; 08-17-2007, 05:19 PM. Reason: Few misstypes

Comment

59% of Quakers play at ca.quakeone.com
      41% play at Runquake...

as for CTF ........ CRCTF.ClanHDZ.com is the spot...
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

If you enjoy RA, join us at quake.shmack.net:26001 sometime, please =)

Comment

wow thanks guys :-) some of my old nicks

-=Sexy=- , Show*Girl, BloodRose to name a few. I look forward to chillin with you guys soon. My youngest son is turning 10 and we having a party. we are gonna have ps2, gamecube and PC gaming all night. you'll prolly see me on Sat. night sometime.

Thanks again for the great info

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious View Post
            What are the good servers, where can I hook up with some other old skool qukaers....hook me up folks :-)

Let's the fraggin begin
            Welcome! A good CTF server is crctf.clanhdz.com but is not populated much. E-mail [email protected] (not me) if you want to be on his list for organizing games, please! Until we get enough people we'll have to use this system.

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious View Post
              Hey hey - I used to be a hardcore Quaker. I started gaming with Quake 1, I've done Q2, Q3, Q4. CTF was my love. I played Q3 capturestrike forever. I just recently installed Q1 for laughs and OMG - it's still tons of fun. I wanted to see if there is still a community of folks still playing or interested in a revival.

Let's the fraggin begin
              Don't remember you...

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMe View Post
                Welcome! A good CTF server is crctf.clanhdz.com but is not populated much. E-mail [email protected] (not me) if you want to be on his list for organizing games, please! Until we get enough people we'll have to use this system.
                dunno who phylumone is, never heard of this mailing list before. we've been playing ctf pretty regularly on sunday nights at 10 pm EST on ctf.clanhdz.com, and also some weeks on thursday, same time and place

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                  dunno who phylumone is, never heard of this mailing list before. we've been playing ctf pretty regularly on sunday nights at 10 pm EST on ctf.clanhdz.com, and also some weeks on thursday, same time and place
                  I'll be down for it - I have been jumping on rage.quakeone.com and gettin my ass handed to me :-) but it's been hella fun.

I really miss CTF - but I'll prolly sux for awhile til I get my mojo back and my binds LOL.

I'm playin under the nick -=Sexy=-

hope to see u guys soon.

Comment

Does your husband play quake also?

Comment

Originally posted by Souless View Post
                      Does your husband play quake also?
                      LOL! Way to see if she's single Soulless! Smooth
                      'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                      someone to hear your prayers
                      someone who cares
                      your own... personal... Shambie
                      someone to hear your prayers
                      someone whos there

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzznut View Post
                        She has a 10 year old. I hope she is married.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzznut View Post
                          Why would i care if she's single or not? I'm married with 2 kids and one on the way. She was on one time and said she had to leave cause her husband wanted to play. Maybe she meant play like getting it on kinda play. I just thought of that right now..

Comment

Working...
                          X