The Clan-Willing Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clan-Willing Pool

April 10th, 2007 I revised this "wanting to join a clan" post.

It's simple,want to join a clan and take part in clan-matches/scrimmages in Quake 1? Here is the place to start !

First you will need Quake1 ,If you have problems of any sort,PM me here at quakeone.com
    Second you will need a form of an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) client. ( mIRC or IceChat are clients I recommend.

Once you've downloaded an IRC client , open it up and type :

/server irc.gamesurge.net , you'll see a scrolling screen in the console.

/join #quakeone <-- is how you join a channel , below is a reference of channels on GameSurge IRC you will find handy,including clan channels.You can join a clan by asking in-game,but it probably wont work out very well.If they are in-game, they are playing quake more than likely,and might become annoyed by being asked to join their clan while they are trying to focus on killing the opposition haha

#q1dm
    #q1ca
    #quakeone
    #quake1
    #clan_exl
    #clan_tu
    #clan_sns
    #clan_kp
    #clan_i
    #doom
    #clan_hdz
    #bizarroteam
    #clan_ufc
    #icons_of_vanity
    #intensity
    #QJ
    #iov

Some clans are more willing to accept members than others,dont be discouraged if any of them turn you away. If you need any further help, PM me here at quakeone.com , I may even help you get a clan going (helping you obtain members from the non-clanned community)

ps : you can register your name at IRC.GAMESURGE.NET at www.gamesurge.net
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-16-2007, 11:20 PM. Reason: Revised 4/14/07
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Agreed. I doubt EXL is accepting members, since there are 3-4 inactive peeps, who were original EXL in 2002, who still play. There are other clans, however.

Comment

Bizarro is pretty Anal about inviting new members as well...

Comment

oh well, I listed the entire Quake1 clan roster as I seen it. Whether each individual clan accepts new members is their own buisness,none of mine.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

We aren't THAT anal about letting in new members. We just rather have friends and people we know well. I personally care about a players attitude most. Everyone in Bizarro has to be in perfect performance to compensate for John Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by BizarroEvade View Post
            We aren't THAT anal about letting in new members. We just rather have friends and people we know well. I personally care about a players attitude most. Everyone in Bizarro has to be in perfect performance to compensate for John Rocker

Lies.. We're anal as hell... Your getting old and forgetting shit..

Comment

I would like to see a high ping clan .

if you are 150+ ping , and interested in competitive quake.
              Email me.
              [email protected]
              Last edited by Perochi; 05-11-2007, 10:49 AM.
              "

Comment

Originally posted by Souless View Post
                Lies.. We're anal as hell... Your getting old and forgetting shit..
                NO NO nononononono

Comment

rofl,an honorable attempt for compensation,but none the less futile

Comment

but thats because ur a shit eating cocktractor mindz.

Comment

a shit eating cocktractor? WOW,I guess I got told. rofl ...

Comment

At the time this post was made, my understanding was Johny Rocker was in the TU clan. He has announced to my knowledge nothing to the contrary. However if he wishes to be back in bizarro it would be nice if he let us in the TU clan know about it.

Whats up JR?
                        'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                        someone to hear your prayers
                        someone who cares
                        your own... personal... Shambie
                        someone whos there

Comment

JR in Tu seemed to last about a week. think he played in one match or something. it didn't seem like a good fit, and i PMed him a long time ago asking if he was still in and never got a response, so i just kinda counted him as being out. dont dig up old threads fuzzmuncher =P

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                            JR in Tu seemed to last about a week. think he played in one match or something. it didn't seem like a good fit, and i PMed him a long time ago asking if he was still in and never got a response, so i just kinda counted him as being out. dont dig up old threads fuzzmuncher =P
                            It would of been nice if you'd of discussed this with the rest of us. No one else had any idea of him being 'counted out'.
                            'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
                            someone who cares
                            your own... personal... Shambie
                            someone whos there

Comment

none of the other leaders were around (AHEM--FOR MONTHS AT A TIME) when this was happening
                              i would've talked about it to the others except there was no one particular point when i made this decision, it just kinda evolved. if he wants back in we can talk, but i dont think thats the issue

Comment

Working...
                              X