Speedrunning contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedrunning contest

A new speedrunning contest has started today - e4m7 turned upside down: Speed Demos Archive - Oh God my head

Just tried out the map. Holy crap does it own (me). I can't wait to see the winning demo of this.

Comment

The contest is over, check the resultz at Speed Demos Archive - Oh God my head

Capped videos of winning demos will be up soon on the SDA main site (depends on how lazy the staff is).

Comment

I downloaded the archive of demos but I had to install dzip to open them. So I do that and see this little license agreement that made me chuckle

But enough about that. Just watched the top 4 demos for easy mode run, easy mode 100%, nightmare mode run, and nightmare mode 100%. You and Orbs did a fantastic job. Care if I record these 4 demos and submit them on youtube?

Comment

Well if that makes people interested of quake again, sure.
          dex is making capped video update on the sda main page tonight.
          The map will be added to the archive so it's not guaranteed that those already nice records will stay.

Comment

It might be a while until I even get around to it but when I do I'll put a lot of time on it. I may not be much of a gamer nowadays but I'll still share my love for quake to keep it alive!

I'll check the site for speed demo updates when the time comes. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

A new contest came out of blue! Polish your keyboards and RUN - Speed Demos Archive - E3M6 the Long Way

Comment

The contest has ended - check out results from here - Speed Demos Archive - E3M6 the Long Way

Comment

Ok, now everyone will have an easy time running this contest - Speed Demos Archive - Shambler Hell (Re-visited)

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                  X