Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of Tourneys Failing? (DM Tournament)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome, i can totally cheat again then.

Comment

Hey.
      The DM server where all clients (qrack, proquake, etc) can connect is
      quake.crmod.com port 26001. (port 26000 is cheat-free, proquake-required).

To connect type "port 26001" first, then
      "connect quake.crmod.com" in console.

Comment

If interested, the bracket at Quake TDM: Bracket View
        could be used.

The maximum teams can be adjusted and other settings can be adjusted.

Send a private message if interested and will hook up with an admin username
        and password.

Comment

stfu kimp
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

So if this is still a possibility, I can host a bracket on quakeone.

Comment

Originally posted by cometx77 View Post
              Well here's a list of some active current DM players:

1. bruce
              2. lenny
              3. krix
              4. seantaylor (Sting)
              5. turtlevan
              6. b4da1m
              7. shok
              8. cd
              9. zildjian
              10. akinyle
              11. tical (jake)
              12. powerzord
              13. temper
              14. nexus
              15. diego
              16. wolverine
              17. souless
              18. bizarroevade
              19. bizarromonkey
              20. lennox
              21. bosh
              22. k3rm1t
              23. trem0r
              24. drama
              25. Bam
              26. goblin_tu
              27. patton
              28. r00k
              29. glitch
              30. lunaticigh
              31. mindz
              32. 4brains

This makes possible 8 teams/clans of 4 players each...
              Why the fuk am I #27...you got something against me kimp? Redo this shit and put me in the top 4.

Sounds fun and I'll help wherever needed as long as it's kimp-free
              War is hell.

Patton

Comment

I don't want to be a Debby Downer, but highly unlikely this thing will succeed.... no tournaments have succeeded in years except for the Sunday night 2-2's because they were completed in 1 night.

Quake players aren't reliable. But they are also busy... it's 99% impossible to complete these things.
                uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by cd57 View Post

Zild, you mentioned that there were many complaints about the teams formed for the ctf tournament. If you remember we put those teams together completely, which in hindsight was probably the wrong way to go about it.
                  We picked teams because when random teams were done, nobody liked them, they bitched.

When players PICK their own teams, everybody's too much of an asshole to equally split up, you'll have a POWERHOUSE team who doesn't give a fuck about the tournament, just wanna stomp the competition. Sure that works in a big game, because there's multiple powerhouse teams. Not in Quake. I do like the idea of captains however... but that still ends up with a powerhouse team....
                  uakene.com

Comment

I think we could divide the teams evenly if we got a solid commitment.

It's probably easier to do this as an all day event. Single elimination.

Take a poll on which day ppl can make it. Start early and go all day.

We'd need more than 1 server tho.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleB View Post
                      I think we could divide the teams evenly if we got a solid commitment.

It's probably easier to do this as an all day event. Single elimination.

Take a poll on which day ppl can make it. Start early and go all day.

We'd need more than 1 server tho.
                      Kimp that you?. Considering this profile was made today I'm guessing its you. Did you make a new profile cause all your other ones are banned from the forums?

Comment

seems as if it is kimp, same type of wording as is used by his bitch ass...

do u REALLY have nothing better to do but be where u arent wanted ?

"sigh"...

"some ppl just dont get it, but i wont let it offend me cause they dont know better"
                        - eminem

"hit em in the head 4 nuttin, hes a glutton"
                        - Wu-tang
                        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                        sigpic

Comment

were all at quake.crmod.com:26001 currently!
                          Originally posted by Magnus
                          Apology accepted.

Comment

if it's not kimp, then my apologies...

but if it is.... suck a dick up till u hiccup
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post
                              if it's not kimp, then my apologies...

but if it is.... suck a dick up till u hiccup
                              Static please leave it alone. I know you have better things to do as well
                              uakene.com

Comment

u know that i can let it go at a moments notice.
                                Kimp didnt have to go and do something stupid by making the shit personal...

thats a dumb thing 2 do, but so is arguing with someone such as himself.

-consider it squashed, he's dead to me.
                                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X