The RuneQuake challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owned! LOL
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

i don't do that anymore , that was when i was 13 and i thought i was good at something for once

by the way, fuck you both

Comment

good lord teen angst and btw, it was a requirement for posting a screenshot. that way there cannot be any disputes,I dont forsee any disputes,but it is always nice to have a backup plan in place!

Challenges are now open, I'll be playing King of the Hill all day today until either 5 wins or someone kicks me to the bottom! Hopefully the latter,because im ready to pass the torch!
        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-03-2009, 07:09 AM.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I'd like to have a shot at the champ sometime, but I won't be able to play until Sunday. Can we just pickup zen monk after taking the lead and just sit on it until time runs out?

Comment

50 frags for victory! only way to win.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Bam wins!

In an astounding knockout , Bam best's Mindz 50 to 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                I played against Player, and won 50 - 47.First to 50 is the goal, at half time it was 23-27, Players favor.
                This was the first (#1) game of koth:
                Mindz vs player.
                here are the game 1 and 2 screenshots:
                (the score was actually 50-48, mindz winning)

Attached Files

Comment

In an astounding knockout , Bam best's Mindz 50 to 9!
                  Here is the screenshot for koth game #2 (mindz vs bam):
                  Bam wins 50-9 and is the new king
                  Attached Files

Comment

5 games to 50 seems like it would take quite a long time. you admit yourself it could take up to half an hour to reach 50. so, for 5 games, we might be talking 2 and a half hours! no thanks

Comment

as if he has something better 2 do...
                      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                      sigpic

Comment

good lord teen angst

My god, I've never seen a case this severe. This requires immediate attention!
                        e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

It won't take me 2 1/2 hours to get 5 games to 50. I can kill you all in 45 minutes max

Comment

its 'defeat your opponent by reaching 50 frags' , the goal is to remain king of the hill 5x in a row regaurdless of who your playing.
                            Last I checked Bam is king of the hill !

Contact him HERE. He's at 1 win,and not an easy opponent! First to win 5 consequtive challenges? Likely...He beat me 50 to 9.. Less bickering and challenge him!if you want to participate keep your eyes peeled for him or schedule with him!!

Comment

this looks so cool!

the screenshots are giving me 2002 nostalgia!
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                                5 games to 50 seems like it would take quite a long time. you admit yourself it could take up to half an hour to reach 50. so, for 5 games, we might be talking 2 and a half hours! no thanks

whether you rematch over and over in one day is up to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X