• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RuneQuake challenge

WINS/LOSES, CURRENT KING OF THE HILL,STATS,ETC
    Current King : Bam
    History of bouts ........
    MindfieldzX vs Player , MindfieldzX remains King of the Hill.
    MindfieldzX vs Bam , Bam assumes King of the Hill.

Rules :
    1]First to 50 frags, no timelimit.Games are played in 30minute lengths,as many 30minute games as it takes to reach a 50 score total!This is the only way to win!

2]Winning 5 in a row puts you into a "All Star" category,for later use.You lose king of the hill status when winning 5 times consequtively!If anyone wins 5th consequtive game, the loser of the 5th consequtive winning game for the king becomes the new king!

3]You cannot deny a challenge for king of the hill,but you can finish the game your playing at the moment of challenge if you want.

4]Screenshots / proof of winning the challenge required.

5]IF THERE IS A LINE OF PLAYERS WAITING FOR YOU TO BRING YOUR CARCAS BACK TO THE QUAKE1 RUNEQUAKE SERVERS,(3-4days sound good?)I forfeit your position to the winner of a new bout for king of the hill! You cant defend your position if your not around!

6]RuneQuake only! Port 26002 quake.shmack.net , turning on all of these...
    a)Rotate Armour
    b)Alt-Weapons
    c)Hook
    d)Runes
    e)30minutes
    The match should completely resemble Shmack:26000 as closely as possible!

6]These are not rules,more like guidelines.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-03-2009, 12:20 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I seem to recall Spooks doing that to someone while I was on the server very recently. If it was the same incident I got the impression he did it in jest rather than as any form of slight - unless of course you were beating him at the time (jk)

Good idea on the King of the Hill concept. Maybe some of the european guys like Polarite, Stalker, Sha or Loaded might be interested as the 1v1 type stuff seems to be taking off lately on the bigfoot server.

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

You got a good idea. I'll challenge the winner!

Comment

Yes I've always liked the idea,and what not an easier way than starting it myself? going to get this started today, tune back in for the new king!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I won't participate so no one will be embarassed. Or I'll challenge the next winner.

Comment

Can I play? =]
            SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
            [email protected]
            AIM - EMHof1

Comment

i recently made a thread trying to find out how to get on Multiplayer and no offence to anyone who replied but i'm no closer to getting on multiplayer.

I'm using WinQuake and wandering if RuneQuake is something else or can be used in WinQuake. I really want to fight you Mindf and everyone else but i need you guy's help getting online.

"DOS is rules, WinQuake is even better"

Comment

I played against Player, and won 50 - 47.First to 50 is the goal, at half time it was 23-27, Players favor.

was played on shmack:26002 with everything enabled that is availible at shmack:00

had to play two consequtive 30minute games because ,I dont know how to make shmack 02 act just like 00,01 is RA,02 is Slot's version of crmod full customizable.. is there not a identical 00 shmack port? and I am out of time today. Ready for next match at 8am tommorow, CST.

No time limit
                First to 50 frags
                at end of 30minutes scores are tallied and your playing for the last set of frags needed.
                Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-02-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radec View Post
                  i recently made a thread trying to find out how to get on Multiplayer and no offence to anyone who replied but i'm no closer to getting on multiplayer.

I'm using WinQuake and wandering if RuneQuake is something else or can be used in WinQuake. I really want to fight you Mindf and everyone else but i need you guy's help getting online.

"DOS is rules, WinQuake is even better"
                  stop using old clients! you play with a pre-2000 client and your going to have pre-2000 problem's.

Qrack and GLPro3.99 , this is what it is, or even the software counterparts instead of the OGL/D3D engines will provide that classic unadultered look and feel.

http://quakeone.com/files/

Comment

good job mindz
                    hope that makes your dick 2 inches bigger by beating someone in a video game

Comment

I'm seeing this challenge come to a quick point. Soon it will be Tical vs himself. and noone wants to see that!

How do you suppose this can be remedied? We have to set certain rules or else the excitement of most people wanting to participate might drop quickly.
                      QuakeOne.com
                      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Everyone sign up and we create a bracket!!!

Comment

formality only leads to people not playing when agree'd upon,or things not working because its missing required cog's for the whole thing to work right (think of an analog wrist watch..)

Everyone can get a turn, and just because Jake shows up somewhere doesnt mean it will 'over with' so to speak, RuneQuake vs CAx as a mod standpoint, there is a major river seperating the two mods.

I'm going to assume "Player" was Monster, due to his potty mouth. It's not like I talked shit or was in a deserving position for your attitude, so im sorry if I stomped your ass and put you back to the bottom of the hill 1st Post will host winners/losers etc

Comment

nope wasn't me unfortunately for you

i love kids that post screenshots of them beating other players thinking they're the best thing in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                              nope wasn't me unfortunately for you

i love kids that post screenshots of them beating other players thinking they're the best thing in the world
                              Kinda like you hah?

Comment

Working...
                              X