The RuneQuake challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radec View Post
    i recently made a thread trying to find out how to get on Multiplayer and no offence to anyone who replied but i'm no closer to getting on multiplayer.

I'm using WinQuake and wandering if RuneQuake is something else or can be used in WinQuake. I really want to fight you Mindf and everyone else but i need you guy's help getting online.

"DOS is rules, WinQuake is even better"
    Make sure you get the latest winquake from Welcome to Clan HDz (wq350), put that in your Quake Folder, also, BE SURE to delete opengl32.dll from your quake folder, and then try it again
    uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
      It won't take me 2 1/2 hours to get 5 games to 50. I can kill you all in 45 minutes max
      Put your money where your mouth is Goat Nut Sucker
      uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
        Put your money where your mouth is Goat Nut Sucker
        ya, a day later and his statement still makes me laugh

I have seen Sole rippn up people on Shmack though, usually hes on top of the scoreboards.

maybe one day I'll spend some time and learn all the runes, how they work and how to bind things for RQuake, but I'm kinda on a hiatus from serious Quaking(DM/CA/RA) *notice how i don't ware my clan tag lately* until I can get a decent rig. Hence why I haven't attempted to pimphand Mindz off his little hill and claim my crown.

my pimp hand b strong too.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

sendin your pimphand my way dont get you anywhere, if you want a shot at the title of being king then read the first post's quote. and we all know that I'll just bezerk you to death (6x damage) with my LG. hoo haa haa
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            sendin your pimphand my way dont get you anywhere, if you want a shot at the title of being king then read the first post's quote. and we all know that I'll just bezerk you to death (6x damage) with my LG. hoo haa haa
            DAAMN YOUU RRRQUAAKKEE!!!!

I'll start sharpening my pimphand just for you tiff tiff.

Why don't you hold my crown while i do that. thnx!

<3
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

i'll rape anyone at rq..

Comment

Lez do it

Comment

I'm going to Gulf Shores tomorrow. I'll be back around Wednesday. I'd like to play and give this a shot.
                  PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

what happened to me and dfg's epic runequake tourney final? whered those demo's go i wonder

Comment

Cd #1

Comment

Who the fuck is king of the hill? And if Bam's gone lets start this thing over
                        uakene.com

Comment

Find someone who wants to versus you for the status as king and I'll begin updating it again.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                          X