X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGL Q1 1vs1 DM Tournament

Sign-ups for the NGL NetQuake 1vs1 DM Tournament
    has started.

It will be held on Saturday, August 22, 2009 starting at 6:00PM Eastern Time (5:00PM Central Time, 3:00PM Pacific Time).

Sign-up at NGL Q1 1vs1 Sign-up - MySignUp Sign Up Sheet or click sign-up on the poll.

All attendees must be present at #thengl at irc.gamesurge.net by going to http://www.gamesurge.net/chat and typing /join #thengl at the starting time to ensure all matches are assigned.

The map pool will be : DM2, DM4, DM6, aerowalk, ztndm3, and ultrav.

If clicking the poll to sign-up make sure to send a private message to me with your email address.
    Yes, register
    20.00%
    Plan to do something else
    80.00%
    Last edited by NGL-4chan; 08-11-2009, 12:15 PM.

This is scheduled to be december 26th?

Comment

kimp stfu and quit trying to organize tourney's. I am not playing in anything you organize cause you are the biggest tool I have ever witnessed and I hate playing games with you.

Comment

make amends before you attempt anything.

ps : shiny new toys > quake tourney on Dec. 26th, the day after christmas.
        I wont even be in mississippi on that date pffft, home for the holidays!!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by zildjian View Post
          This is scheduled to be december 26th?
          Oh the brackets were a bit outdated from last year, it has been updated now.
          The tourney will be held on Saturday, August 22, 2009 starting at 6:00PM Eastern Time (5:00PM Central Time, 3:00PM Pacific Time)

Comment

Working...
          X