X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW Ramp.. I was just messing with you!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post
      This Almond Roka BA is offering us smells like a cat turd. I am gonna pass on this event.
      Good!, this event is homo free anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by badaim View Post
        Good!, this event is homo free anyways.

Yup. It's a cat turd... you can see some Meow-Mix in there.

Players beware.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post

Yup. It's a cat turd... you can see some Meow-Mix in there.

Players beware.
          you're disturbed, stop lookin at turds... and thinkin about them too for that matter...

do u really think Badaims offer is bogus...?
          please clarify why u would say such BS, as i am allergic, and just had a sneezing fit...
          Last edited by StatiC; 04-30-2010, 01:27 AM.
          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
          sigpic

Comment

MS.. they had a totally legitimate thread in here and you pretty much came in and pooped on it.. I advise you no longer create posts here because you're dragging down the quality of this thread.. stay on topic, if you don't wish to be part of this, you don't have to ruin it..

Badaim, thanks for taking your own money and putting it on the line as a prize, that's a noble act.

Comment

The problem isn't with Kimp's organizational skills - let's get above the who is doing what crap and get to the bottom of this.

The problem isn't lack of organization. The problem is lack of interest.

This isn't 1996 and we're not looking for a place to create clans and organize tournaments anymore. Most of us have been playing this game for 7+ years, and the average age is probably closer to 30 than 20.

BA offered up some prize money. Suddenly, I'm interested. Not because I want money, but because it raises the collective community interest, which results in a more competitive environment.

Kimp is banging his head against a wall and it's frustrating to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolv
                Kimp isn't putting any effort into his 'tourneys'. The guy posts a new DM tourney thread like every day hoping that people will participate. It's getting pathetic. Even more than it was. The only people participating are Splinter and himself. Boys club, anyone?

Kimp can defend himself if he wants, Splinter. You don't have to go defending him every time someone takes a stab at him.
                Well put Andy, well put.

Comment

I don't really know this master splinter character, only what I've seen on the forums. I've seen him defend "kimp" over and over again. Even when he asks a 15 year old member of our community for pics, he still defends him acting like it's just people singling somebody out to pick on. Take a look at yourself splinter, when you start siding with potential pedophiles, you might need to re-evaluate your priorities. You, Sir, are a douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon View Post
                    I don't really know this master splinter character, only what I've seen on the forums. I've seen him defend "kimp" over and over again. Even when he asks a 15 year old member of our community for pics, he still defends him acting like it's just people singling somebody out to pick on. Take a look at yourself splinter, when you start siding with potential pedophiles, you might need to re-evaluate your priorities. You, Sir, are a douchebag.
                    Ouch Spoon.

I always thought you were pretty cool, regardless of your personal opinions.

Comment

Well splinter, please take it as a wake up call then. Coming from someone who isn't always trolling the forums looking for confrontation, it should mean more. Even before asking the 15 year old kid if he had any pics, there were many reasons to want kimp gone. That stuff isn't acceptable anywhere, so why should it be in this community? Hell, we've already had that problem years ago with "3g-Spike", a well-documented sex offender. I've never had a problem with you til now splinter, so stop trying to act like the savior to "poor little kimp". He deserves every bit of vitriol spewed in his direction.

Comment

What day of the week is it?
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

edit by Baker: Badaim didn't endorse this attempted tourney hijack and you also lied to Solecord in a private message.
                          Last edited by Baker; 05-11-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Ranking list of current DM players

edit by Baker: Badaim didn't endorse this attempted tourney hijack and you also lied to Solecord in a private message.
                            Last edited by Baker; 05-11-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Keeping on the topic of tourneys..here is some screenshots from the last Q1DM Revival tournament (held December 2009)that team p4in (turtlevan, yorb, eieio, f-7) won.

They went undefeated the whole season.

Screenshots from the final match(team p4in-turtlevan,yorb, f-7 vs team mOde - shok, tical, souless):

Game 1(mOde won):

Game 2(p4in won):

Game 3(p4in won):

Demo: http://challenge-tv.com/index_old.ph...ail&demo=36858
                              Last edited by kimp; 05-04-2010, 07:15 AM.

Comment

LOL!!!!
                                Did kimp just take over BA's tourny?? LOL!!!
                                this is amazing, hahaha $1000? i'll comeback for that shit!
                                but still, this tourny is designed to be Kimpless, and now he is either involved or pretending to be involved? Amazing.
                                Kimp is like the herp, you can somewhat control it, but never get rid of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X