Fantasy Quake TDM Tournement 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Quake TDM Tournement 2010

Want to play in a real tourney with Kimp having absolutely nothing to do with?, I've decided that since I got a big bonus, im going to share it with some of you. I am going to host a DMTG tourney with a cash prize to the winning team.

$1,000 for the first place team to split over paypal.

I'm working on the sign up sheet and I plan to have this up and running within 2 weeks. Also, I'll have some hardware to send out to 2nd and 3rd place teams bought brand new from Fry's electronics. Lets get a real tourney going and make some money!. Forget about this stupid kimp shit that he cant even organize properly. I'll leave the players to vote team captains which will have a mock draft with the rest of the signed up available players on the "free agent" list that the captains will pick and build the teams in draft orders on an irc channel. Captains will also be able to make trades with other captains during the tourney to set a set trade deadline that also, other teams can veto against per votes. It's Fantasy quake 2010!!! what do you think?, interested?

Kimp WILL NOT be a part of this and there will be no "subs" for teams.

As I build this up, more info will become available. Also, any ideas or suggestions will be considered and appreciated.

Nice, Chuck. Please count me in.

Comment

Wow... I'm up for this! Trade and everything?

Comment

Team captains can trade by a certain deadline. For thos eof you that play fantasy sports its the same concept except there will be no free agent list to pickup players after the mock draft, Only trades.

Comment

I'm in too but I still demand player profiles with strengths, weaknesses and combine numbers.

Comment

Im in..
            i will give details about my ping issues as well for draft. (What servers i ping 20 too, and which i ping 130 too"

Comment

btw, great idea BA.

Comment

On the sign up sheet will be ping slots and also player background slots that each player signed up will fill out. The "free agent" sheet, after all of the players signed up, will have all the updated info for each player for captains to be able to choose and pick from. I want to do this right considering I'm putting $1,000 of my money on the line and make this as fun as possible for everyone.

Comment

I'm in.
                  It was a successful DM pick up game night, hopefully it can build more player base for the tourney.

Comment

I can RJ the 40-yd dash in .5 seconds cat. and my vert is 50 feet

Comment

Eh..

Comment

Eh.

wheres the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                          wheres the hook.
                          there is no hook or catch. Your team wins, you get the money.. ez as that.

Comment

haha chuck

was just giving tal a hard time..

Comment

I'm in!

Gonna have to claim it in my taxes tho....

I'm going through the Sears catalogue now, picking out what I'm gonna buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X