No announcement yet.

Fantasy Quake TDM Tournement 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I merged this post into the existing thread. There don't need to be 10 of these.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

If you want this tourny to work stick to regular CRmod. Not this bunnyhopping horseshit.

Comment

Originally posted by aaa View Post
        how does he find the time to do all this?
        Fqtcr v 1.0 lol!!
        haha !
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, here's the deal. I got a friend that programs and he's making a draft program for me as we speak, it shouldn't take him too long. For those of you that play fantasy sports on yahoo, the draft program will be similar. The website's gonna change also and that players that have signed up will be transfered to the new one. Still feel free to sign up at Fantasy Quake TDM Tournament 2010 and your name will be transfered to the new site when its complete. I'll post updates when the program and site are finished.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSplinter
            Just keep in mind that someone started this thread and his name is Badaim.

I'd be a little miffed if someone tried to hijack my tourney through obfuscation.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

rofl this quake community is off the chain aha
              Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface

Comment

I have gone through this thread and removed a lot of posts that really didn't need to be in it. Please try your best to keep it on topic. We don't need anyone to be slinging poo at Badaim while he is trying to organize this tournament. Lets keep this certain thread on topic as much as we can! Thanks!

Comment

hmm i dont remember signing up for this.... lol but somehow i made rank 20 without playing cool!
                  DAVEMAN

Comment

Any new updates, Chuck?

Comment

Naus, He blew that 1000 on coke and rogain.

Comment

hahaha
                        Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface

Comment

I think Badaim has been doing alot of paperwork.

Comment

Working...
                          X