Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just in!

Badaim = Kimp ?!

No really, badaim are you over the new site kimp created for your fantasy draft or what brah? Is he now your right hand man or is that him posting all that? Im confused
    Originally posted by Baker
    Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

This just in.. Wow!

Comment

/\/\just wanting to know if we need to register there or what /\ /\
      Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Originally posted by stolen View Post
        /\/\just wanting to know if we need to register there or what /\ /\
        Yes, signups are currently being taken at the website, http://qfantasy.atspace.com and baDaim has agreed to use that site and did make a news post there about Registering for the Fantasy Quake Team DM Tournament 2010.

Have a cool day.

Regards,

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by kimp View Post
          Yes, signups are currently being taken at the website, Fantasy Quake TDM Tournament 2010 and baDaim has agreed to use that site and did make a news post there about Registering for the Fantasy Quake Team DM Tournament 2010.

Have a cool day.

Regards,

Daniel

You have a cool day too daniel

Patton

Quick edit: I dont care if he is involved I just want badaim to say yay or nay on the site. It looks good. I don't want a 5 page flame here. My bad I should have private messaged. I will do that. I guess I was thinking everyone would like to hear it? I dunno
          Last edited by Patton; 05-06-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

what the..

i signed up and it never sent an email to my email.. i quit kthx.

Comment

I don't think you did it right, dude because I don't see you on the users page.

Comment

Originally posted by kimp View Post
                Yes, signups are currently being taken at the website, Fantasy Quake TDM Tournament 2010 and baDaim has agreed to use that site and did make a news post there about Registering for the Fantasy Quake Team DM Tournament 2010.

Have a cool day.

Regards,

Daniel
                Such a very amazing link!

Comment

how bout I kill you all.

no,seriously. catch 1 to the head n)GGA
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                  X