5/14/10 main events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/14/10 main events

I know it's FRIDAY and some of you aint got no jobs and aint got shit to do...So ima get you DM GAMES!!! No need to go out drinking and partying and gettin laid. QUAKE MAIN EVENTS!!! I'm gonna be on around 8:30 CST GG
    Originally posted by Baker
    Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

go pattski go!
    go pattski go!
    go pattski go!

me is downski

Comment

MAIN EVENT8:30 CST PMProfessional matchesrankingsBE THERE!!
      Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

count me in..

I can't go out 2night... Wifey's turn! Hahah.. I'll be there for sure...

HAHAHAH funniest shit ever.. Wolvslit! Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

He should have his ******* tranny pic of him playing the guitar... Or better yet the picture where he tucks his bangs in behind his ear.. what a girl with a sideways slit b/w his legs like his eyes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post

HAHAHAH funniest shit ever.. Wolvslit! Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

He should have his ******* tranny pic of him playing the guitar... Or better yet the picture where he tucks his bangs in behind his ear.. what a girl with a sideways slit b/w his legs like his eyes!!!!
          hahaha

Comment

I hear ya, It's my ol ladys turn to go out too haha

Comment

What, you like this picture?

Go give your wife dangley feet, Chris. I bet it makes you feel like a man.

Comment

pfffft.. ill give u dangly feet...

u prolly weigh 100 lbs in wet clothes, u ******* girlyman!.. Nah not that picture.. the one of u with a the blond wig on.. don't try to hide it.. everyone knows ur a tranny...

and why do u think im a wifebeater? im happily married with an army of kids...

Comment

Yeah, guess I'd better buff up if I want to impress Quake players.

Zzzzz.

Comment

uhm dont u though?

didn't u travel to meet a quakeplayer's SISTER?.....

Comment

Yep.

Let me rephrase that.

Guess I'd better buff up if I want to start impressing other men.

How many times are you going to make the same unintelligent post, Chris? Someone on here even called you out on that.

Comment

unintelligent post???

looks to me like someone is getting all butt hurt.. BAHAHAHAH . ill make as many unintelligent post as i please.. TRANNNNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW WOW WOAH Couple of thread crashers! Get a room you 2.
                          LET US STAY ON TOPIC FOR THE GREAT AMERICAN/OTHER COUNTRIES TOO HELL EVEN BRAZIL I HEAR THEY HAVE INTERNET NOW QUAKE MAIN EVENT TONIGHT!!!

Comment

looks to me like someone is getting all butt hurt.. BAHAHAHAH . ill make as many unintelligent post as i please.. TRANNNNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Yeah, just deny beating your wife for as long as you can.

Comment

what u say is lies... what i say is truth!!!!!!!!!

Login | Facebook

ILL NEVER PLAY A quakeone game with u ever again!! U ******* PIECE OF SHIT TRANNY ****!!.. who does shit like that.. u **GG** !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X